Bitcoin-based online gambling

• Start date
  • Replies 1,946 Comments
  • Views 133,817 Views
:thinking: :yes: "worse than useless" that's what I call most jobs
My belief is that future generations will come to regard Mr Antonopolous as one of the great philosophers of the 21st century...

If anyone's interested in creating a mining pool then hit me up in PM...

Ripple just broke through that all important psychological barrier of US$.50 with a further upward trend expected..

Boys, what exchange do we like for non Big 3 cryptos like Ripple etc?

When I posted that I was under the impression that Ripple was .50

Its .84 now.

:cono:

A couple font he majors such as binance and bittrex

I dont know what that means but bittrex has been around since 2014 so I will look into that. Thank you, sir!

I dont know what that means but bittrex has been around since 2014 so I will look into that. Thank you, sir!
H?, unchecked autocorrect....

Damn android phones...

Increasing talk that ripple will soon be on coinbase. If the rumours are true then expect it to be around the $3 mark...

xpy are you just sitting on your coins? If you do use them as currency what do you do with them?

xpy are you just sitting on your coins? If you do use them as currency what do you do with them?
Matty everyone is different but the number one thing I've learnt from being in the crypto game is that day trading will eventually bury you, hence I'm a big believer in HODL...

This isn't like a conventional market where volatility is kept to a minimum. Remember that we're dealing with small market caps here and thus the swings will naturally be more volatile...

Personally, when analyzing a companies token I'm looking at the people behind the project and how experienced they are. Is the aim of what the project wants to achieve feasible from what the white paper is telling me and what affect will this have on the greater community as a whole?

Remember, crypto isn't even in its infancy yet. It's still in the frikkin womb.

Matty one thing that the QE market of the federal reserve has taught me is that a bubble doesn't have to pop.

That's been a bubble since 2008 that currently sits at some 104 trillion dollars but do we hear talk about that bubble bursting??

And on tip of that, bitcoin and crypto has ZERO debt attached to it.

So the eventual aim of this is go give banking services to the 4+ billion people in the world who currently aren't able to access basic financial services...

As I said, this thing is still in its 2nd trimester of pregnancy. Sure, they'll be crashes along the way but you can't make an omlette without breaking a few eggs...

The traditional banking system is going to interfere at some point.

Bankers are evil xpy. But you knew that already.

The traditional banking system is going to interfere at some point.

Bankers are evil xpy. But you knew that already.
Of course the bankers are going to constantly ridicule this. They're just pissed that they can't leverage and manipulate this the way they do the stock market.. Not as easy to manipulate and leverage when theres a set amount of currency and they can't call their reach around buddies at the fed to go print more money whenever they need them to.

Xpy, I think Im ready to go all in.

Where is the best place to chuck 30k at?

Xpy, I think Im ready to go all in.

Where is the best place to chuck 30k at?
Blitty, firstly I'm not espousing financial advice with what I'm about to say. Want to make that clear.

I'd say Bittrex due to the fact that it's US based and with that amount I'd have thought security would be a major factor.

The problem at the moment is that most of us trade crypto in return for Bitcoin, and bitcoin just went up by 200% in the past 30 days. For as long as you trade alts for BTC and BTC is going up by 25% per week, trader like us will have a hard time to justify investment, unless you can trade in US dollars.

Love that at the end of the day all people care about is the USD, AUS, CAD. BTC is just like any other speculative investment. Buy puts and calls, bet on sports. Same thing.

What is the true value of a BTC? If you got a job offer and they said, we'll pay you $89,325 or 5BTC which would you take? Obviously the $... but where would you flip... $75k, $60k, $40k?