Bitcoin-based online gambling

• Start date
  • Replies 1,946 Comments
  • Views 134,500 Views
Venezuela is the land of no rules and bribes are at the core of everything there.

What the Venezuelans think about crypto doesnt mean much to me.

Not here to convince you trn. Just saying that it's going to happen with or without you bro.

To quote Oscar Wilde: 'NO man is rich enough to buy back his past.'

Your call

Last edited:
Of course. I simply don't want to work for a currency that's controlled and manipulated by the top 0.1% of society that dictates to me what I can earn from it... They've let us down and it's time we as a community changed the game up...

I like your spirit pal, power to the people:clapper:

With all the foking rules and manipulation and the red tape and paper trail on every little thing, it's good to see something fighting that trend.I dunno if crypto currency is that, but maybe something in that direction.

The assholes probably trying to get rid of cash. Pretty soon the man is gonna make sure you wont be able to buy a piece of bread if they don't approve of you. :whipped:

I'm definitely intrigued. Suggested to the wife that we put 1% of our portfolio in BTC. She rejected that, though she's interested in investing in blockchain as a broad concept. I can't really find a correlated asset to simply blockchain, so I guess we'll just have to live with the S&P 500. Oh well.

Anyone who is double digit % invested in BTC or cryptos all told is just out of their mind. For that matter, anyone that's double digit by % invested in any single thing (besides an owned business) is asking for trouble.

I hope you all are being safe and rational with this shit... if you play it right it could help make you rich... don't get in so deep that it could ruin you if you play it wrong.

I like your spirit pal, power to the people:clapper:
That's what separates bitcoin from the rest of the cryptos is that it's owned by the people and not a company...

The much hyped lightning network was built to tackle bitcoins scalability issues, thus making it a practical currency for widespread adaptation. It will also help to reduce costs for transactions...

Got to think about what this coin will look like 12-24 months from now, not what it looks like at the current moment...

I'm definitely intrigued. Suggested to the wife that we put 1% of our portfolio in BTC. She rejected that, though she's interested in investing in blockchain as a broad concept. I can't really find a correlated asset to simply blockchain, so I guess we'll just have to live with the S&P 500. Oh well.

Anyone who is double digit % invested in BTC or cryptos all told is just out of their mind. For that matter, anyone that's double digit by % invested in any single thing (besides an owned business) is asking for trouble.

I hope you all are being safe and rational with this shit... if you play it right it could help make you rich... don't get in so deep that it could ruin you if you play it wrong.
Only thing I'd put more than 10% of my portfolio in is ripple as it's actually used by the banks as a payment processing method.

As for anyone saying 'it's a bubble, it's a bubble,' my take is that we aren't even close to the true 'bubble'. Bitcoin looking hell bullish again....

HODL HODL HODL...

What are some of the better wallets for Ripple?

What are some of the better wallets for Ripple?
Pucky, personal preference is a hardware wallet, but make sure you remember your code otherwise you'll never be able to unlock the thing and your currency will be lost forever...

Trezor or Ledger Nano 2...

Not here to convince you trn. Just saying that it's going to happen with or without you bro.

To quote Oscar Wilde: 'NO man is rich enough to buy back his past.'

Your call

xpy, Im already in deep with BTC and I threw a few grand on Ether about 3 weeks ago.

My point was simply, fuck Venezuela and their horseshit.

Ledger Nano 2 :greencheck:

xpy, Im already in deep with BTC and I threw a few grand on Ether about 3 weeks ago.

My point was simply, fuck Venezuela and their horseshit.

Ledger Nano 2 :greencheck:
Yeah I'm with you. A good friend has family over there. His dad worked and saved his entire life. He said things started to turn a couple of years ago where he had once employed over 25 people in his business that had been reduced to just two and then nothing as he had to close the business. At the age of 62 his entire life savings are good for kindling to light a fire.

His son setup a bitcoin account for him, gave him enough to start and now he's slowly rebuilding using bitcoin as a tool of currency (can you see where the benefit of it being a universal currency comes into the equation)...

Point of my babbling is universality of what happens several thousand kilometers away effects all of us when it comes to setting the price...

Its why your btc went up 5% in the past 24 hours...

Tell Mrs Boner to watch this from the guy the industry nicknames the bitcoin Jesus...
[video=youtube_share;DJtM9mR7cOU]https://youtu.be/DJtM9mR7cOU[/video]

Huge sell walls at $17800 and $18300. Gonna take a while for btc to break through but the charts are telling me that once it does then expect another near parabolic bull run....

Last edited:
Ripple has also consolidated quite nicely following its parabolic surge. Definitely one to hold onto to...

Pucky, personal preference is a hardware wallet, but make sure you remember your code otherwise you'll never be able to unlock the thing and your currency will be lost forever...

Trezor or Ledger Nano 2...

But what exchange/wallet do you use to purchase Ripple?

But what exchange/wallet do you use to purchase Ripple?
Poloniex, binance, bittrex some solid exchanges that offer ripple purchase

Odds we gonna crack 20k by the end of the week?

As stated earlier, the bubble hasn't even begun.

Tbh I am seeing a shakeout at around 22k. However, if you choose to HODL then eventually the price will recover. At least it's traditionally done so after a correction