Bitcoin-based online gambling

• Start date
  • Replies 1,946 Comments
  • Views 133,830 Views
Up to $340 haha

Blitty coinbase for you guys... Fees are around 4% per purchase. Compare that to WU (19%) and you're still laughing..

Always thought litecoin should be 10% of the value of its older cousin...

Thinking of this as Ancient Roman times where bitcoin holders are the ones holding the gold and all other coins as the silver thats spread out to the common man..:chickendance:

Ok so you recommend I buy with credit card?

I bought .01 btc last week using my checking account and still waiting for it...

I bought .01 btc last week using my checking account and still waiting for it...
Where'd you buy the btc from?

litecoinlocal.net

basically another version of localbitcoins.com but for litecoin...

No CC patyment if you choose. Usually its a smart ATM deposit...

Having said that the anonymity of using sites like this does come at a cost pemium. Usually around 8-12% above market prices. However, you will get your coins usually within 10 minutes after making the deposit, provided you choose to purchase from a trusted seller)...

Personally would use it everytime, especially when youre dealing with an inflationary currency.

Last edited:
Also FWIW the charts are telling me that after new years (im estimating the 1st Quarter of 2018) btc will go on a steady correction of its current price for a period of up to a few months (wiuldnt be surprised to see it drop back to high 4 figures for a short period)...

Of course this analysis isnt financial advice and doesnt include external factors such as mainstream adoption of bitcoin (which could further fuel growth during this time) as well as wall St influence and geo-political concerns.

Needless to say good luck to those of us who are HODL...

Last edited:
I just primarily don't wanna send ID over the internet Xpy, which is the latest thing Coinbase asked for when I gave up. Already gave em a cc and confirmed their small deposits (which took me weeks since I had to sign up for on line account, and it didn't wanna work):choke:

how? through an exchange? atm and person to person is almost instant

Thinking of this as Ancient Roman times where bitcoin holders are the ones holding the gold and all other coins as the silver thats spread out to the common man..

Prussian thaler conquered Europe when the British and Spaniards were hungry for gold

:whengy:

We are using Gemini but they only do Bit, Ether (and one other maybe I cant remember).

So you sent them your ID and social security?

How quick is the buy and sell process?

Xrp about to break through the .50 cent threshold:guitar:

SO glad we HODL there...

Charts telling me this thing could go to a dollar before Christmas...

RC find locals on localbitcoin and go from there. Yeah it's a bit of a hassle but at least you're not sharing your ID and sensitive cc info over the web...

It's bad enough that our phones are basically prisons where every move we make is monitored and the most insane about that is that we pay for the privilege haha...

Rant over...

Prussian thaler conquered Europe when the British and Spaniards were hungry for gold

:whengy:
Speaking of hungry for gold apmex certainly is hungry for bitcoin and in exchange they'll sell you their gold...

[video=youtube_share;cO2UOhGEC_A]https://youtu.be/cO2UOhGEC_A[/video]
This guy gets it...

The first bitcoin transaction was in 2010 and was 10,000 BTC for 2 Papa Johns pizzas. That's 170MM at today's valuation.

So you sent them your ID and social security?

How quick is the buy and sell process?

Yes and yes

The process was slow. It took Gemini about 4 days just to respond to an email inquiry about my photo ID.

Buying is easy. I havent sold.

I use quadrigaxc (bitcoin cash) and also XAPO (bitcoin and bitcoin gold). XAPO used to be good as they had a debit card for Canadians, but now they don't support it. Going to get a hardware wallet soon. Any recommendations? I've read a bit about Trezor and Ledger Nano S.