Big Nerds Club

• Start date
  • Replies 73 Comments
  • Views 1,502 Views
1300-1400 Blitz rating for me,can’t get over the hump
Same, 1330ish right now. I went as high as 1550 during a lucky streak but quickly went back under 1400. I still make dumb blunders.

I only play blitz(a three minute timed game) I am wondering is there some kind of cheat code at Chess.com.I have lost lots of games where my opponent has like 10 seconds left and I have a minute but he keeps moving and the time seems to either run very slowly for them or stop.Happens often

Dunno, only been playing 10-min Rapid so far. I know the good players play on the computer and pre-move a lot.

SOK raced in the iRacing 24 hrs of Daytona.

his team took 7th place in GT3
:clap:

How was it? How is the format? The youngsters really raced for 24 hours?

hello!

a bunch of different start times. groups of 41 in WOKs race. split between 5 drivers. hypercars & gt3 together.

all grouped per driver rating

WOK and friends raced for 24h , lol. strong parenting from kato for a 14 year old

i am the cool dad.

how is SOK's build? you think he's going to be thin enough to be a pro driver?

SOK is 5'10" 115 lbs

slender if not anorexic

Boys, we're buying into Sorcery Contested Realm. Like MTG with dimensional component (play board) as well. Not yet sold out so they've pledged only 1 expansion per year. Artists retain the copyright to the drawings.

Definitely targeting aging millennial/genx that want that high from the OG Magic days and have some disposable income.

Anyone buying in @Vegas Dave or @Matty? It's in beta and buying a couple boxes now will put the kids through college.

SOK is 5'10" 115 lbs

slender if not anorexic
excellent

:excellent:

maybe he can ride the f1 popularity wave in the states currently and go into pros

you're a cool dad

excellent

:excellent:

maybe he can ride the f1 popularity wave in the states currently and go into pros

you're a cool dad
that is his goal. i will help as much as I can. shit is so expensive and kato only makes so much money.

imagine an american beating all those sissy europeans at monaco

:mmike: