Big Boys Club

• Start date
  • Replies 2,803 Comments
  • Views 91,408 Views
Fuck, it's real. It's a thing on cubing subreddits. People who do this are basically trained jugglers who "just" have to master the art of solving three cubes in parallel.

This is absolutely nuts.

Memorial Day workout tradition. Murph.

42:30
With Mrs MCB
We each ran 1 mile to start. Then split up 100 pull ups 200 pushups and 300 air squats. Finished with each running another mile

Attachments

• IMG-20220530-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20220530-WA0002.jpg
    262.6 KB · Views: 66
Good stuff McBallerballs :bowdown:

Rode about 70 kilometers/45 miles today between the school runs and my bike workouts. Still feeling last Friday's deadlifts and leg presses. Glutes on fire.

My old stomping grounds, Lakeshore BLvd W and Superior - Etobicoke!
Lots of ho's out there after dark.

I drafted and then overtook an electric scooter at the bottom of my favorite false flat today. Driver was amused. These things are limited to 20mph.

Starting to realize that these pricks on Strava who can hold well over 20mph on their morning rides are using an aero position on the bike. It makes a huge difference.

Going to get triathlon/TT bars for my bike after work. So I can beat more strangers on the Internet. :handshake:

DSC09070_0.jpg

I don’t like the extra pressure on my nuts that that aero position causes

Hmmm. Can't wait to try the bars. The "aero hoods" position I used this morning mostly creates stress on my (bad) shoulders. It's uncomfortable at first but then I settle into a position that feels fine.

Niki Terpstra Qatar © PhotoSport International.jpg

All in the name of beating strangers on the Internet.

:cripwalk:

I hope matty rides after dark so when can see some ho's
Well there used to be plenty of hos out there after dark, now its only a few, but they are not difficult to find.
Marty what are you doing in Etobicoke pal?

Matty was it you that or RJ that posted a video of some UK guy singing "you're in the bike lane" to thousands of people walking ahead of him in the bike lane. sung to a similar melody as the star wars theme?

my wife and I get that song stuck in our heads for days at a time still....

fuk off

In America, at least where I’m at, people biking on the sideWALK is a much bigger problem than walkers/joggers in the bike lane.

In America, at least where I’m at, people biking on the sideWALK .
On a late-90's dept store MTB with 20yo tires and the seat set a foot too low. 🤝