Big Boys Club

• Start date
  • Replies 2,803 Comments
  • Views 91,493 Views
This is where I like to go to do laps early in the morning. It's usually deserted during the week. Weekends are a different story. :biglaugh:

This is where I like to go to do laps early in the morning. It's usually deserted during the week. Weekends are a different story.
It's always closed to car traffic?

Only during the weekend. During the week you can drive through it but you're limited to 20km/h / 12mph. Technically, bikes are supposed to respect that speed limit too (oops).

Once a year or so cops set up shop there to give speeding tickets to the more aggressive cyclists. :rolleyes:

Started doing some strength training to work on my bike (sprinting) power. I curently max out around 800W which is not much for a guy my size.

4 sets of 6 reps Romanian deadlift @ 135lbs

4 sets of 8 reps leg press @ 220lbs

Lesgo boys 💪

Jesus fuck McB :ohmy: :bowdown:

Please do an all-out sprint on a bicycle, check your top speed and report back.

Last edited:
I am back to eating two meals per day, but I am 24 hour fasting every third day, don't know how correct or beneficial it is, just randomly chose this interval

belly lost has accelerated dramatically

still between 10k-15k steps everyday

Jesus fuck McB :ohmy: :bowdown:

Please do an all-out sprint on a bicycle, check your top speed and report back.
We did eco bike as part of workout today. Couldn't sprint for long because it was a 14 minute workout with 15 cal bike, 10 renegade rows, 20 box jump over....first round I sprinted at 30 mph (cadence 80-82) then dropped back and did 25 mph (72-75 cadence) for next 2 rds.

Did floor press before our workout. 205 3x, tried to do 215 3x but needed a spot on 3rd rep. Left shoulder died on me on last rep.

Matty Destroys Fools on the Bike Path

(aka my uneventful morning commute for Rogatien to watch from beginning to end)

This could be like DIY Peleton for me.