• Start date
  • Replies 2,826 Comments
  • Views 95,906 Views
After exactly one week of Noom

234.6 > 230.4

one week of noom

:cripwalk:
#BringingSexyBack

Who'da thunk that starving oneself would work?

Calories in < calories out

Every 3500 is a lb. Bing bang boom.

Noom's idea is simple yet brilliant. It is much easier to eat fewer calories if you constantly stuff your stomach with low-caloric-density food.

I remember getting headaches all the time the last time I did a hardcore diet like this. No issues this time.

Calories in < calories out

Every 3500 is a lb. Bing bang boom.
Truth

That said, healthy skinny and unhealthy skinny exist.
By the looks of what Marty has been eating, he’s doing it properly.
Ive seen people eat like birds, but use alcohol as their remaining daily caloric intake. That is a bad thing. Yeah, they lost weight, but the damages done other ways isn’t worth the skinny aesthetic.

I cringe when I see people doing Atkins. No carbs in a diet is just plain silly. Carbs, when eaten properly are our friend and not the enemy.
Calories in/Calories out is a strong foundation on which to build a proper diet.

Sadly, too many people warp that foundation into an unhealthy lifestyle change,

Have you tried L-glutamine supplements kato-san? I find that they help a lot with soreness/recovery
have not - will purchase.

would be good for my knees as well.

sux tron.

get well brother.

when you have time, explain the 2019 accident. sorry i was not there for you.

Decent spill there, tronner.

How long you estimate the heal time is?

That’s the first thing I think about these days in regards to cuts/scrapes.

Miss being young, when anything would heal in a few days.
The only annoying cut is the one on the knee. That will take a while to heal because of all the bending.

I was able to do one full chin-up this morning, and 1/2 of a second one

#babysteps

#bringingsexyback

Reactions: IAG
Feeling especially motivated since my weight loss is tracking right along the trendline that Noom created after I filled out their questionnaire and set a target weight.

Ima be sub-200 around June 15. Lesgoooooooo.

Plommay! :bowdown: You're an inspiration to the BBC

(minus the thieving tendencies)

I cringe when I see people doing Atkins. No carbs in a diet is just plain silly. Carbs, when eaten properly are our friend and not the enemy.
Calories in/Calories out is a strong foundation on which to build a proper diet.

Sadly, too many people warp that foundation into an unhealthy lifestyle change,
I started out doing keto. Mainly to wean myself off of the horrible carbs - bread/pasta. Now I eat carbs but monitor the amounts and types. IE I still don't eat bread/pasta and my carbs come from green vegetables and sometimes potatoes.
Also, carbs cause me cravings so this is the main reason I eliminate bread/pasta. I can eat pasta forever - its like an addiction.
Carbs via a baked potato is fine for me.

Plommay! :bowdown: You're an inspiration to the BBC

(minus the thieving tendencies)
Thanks pal. I'll admit the first thing I thought today when I saw my weight was "meh only 42 lbs" because I'm a negative Nancy.
42 lbs is a terrific start but my mind focuses only on the big number looking back at me from the scale.

I am very motivated and the thing I need to remind myself is that this is a slow burn.

Following my diet routine has not been difficult at all. I still eat quite a bit and sometimes more than I should but just keep on trucking.

I know that if I maintain my current exercise/eating routine by December I'll be down 100lbs.

Last edited: