***Best Bet*** Thursday, April 1th

• Start date
  • Replies 44 Comments
  • Views 2,723 Views
one Six away from doing it in the final Over, handicapped to perfection

good job rogue juror :clap:

I watched a little bit earlier. Gibbs had a couple of lucky escapes when he was in the 20's.
UL

come one morty, one time for morty

we are on pace, we dont want the 2nd one too early

Another penalty...................2-1

11 mins to go.
This referee is out of his depth.

Nice job, Morty! I wanted to tail you but I got scared. Still made a fortune on Benfica, though. :grin:

It's official...I am the kiss of death, or anti-kiss of death...however you wanna look at it.

It's official...I am the kiss of death, or anti-kiss of death...however you wanna look at it.

Thanks Pal. I had no intentions of betting this play until you laughed at it. After you did, I knew it had a chance and that I had to have something on it. I made a small deposit in at Intertops just to make the play. I had to use my Click2pay account which I hardly ever use to make a deposit. I put $50 on the play. I didn't even want to bet that much but that was Intertop's minimum amount to deposit via Click2Pay so I put it all on it. Since I have been trying to lose my play of the day, I hardly ever have any money on these plays.

You are the greatest Moldy. Feel free to laugh at all of my plays :biglaugh:

Immor does this mean you're back posting with us? Were you holding out for a winner?

ps...glad I could help. :hattip:

Immor does this mean you're back posting with us? Were you holding out for a winner?

ps...glad I could help. :hattip:

Sometimes I just don't feel like posting. Felt like this for awhile. Don't worry I would never pull a Pavy and leave to go back to SBR full time.

I love it when you get frisky like that.:love:

Dayton -2.5 (-102) bet phoenix