Bellator

openers released a few hours ago. Steam on Simpson, Maia and Phan.

Thinking about parlaying a few of them with Chael Sonnen.

I woulda lost on Saturday's UFC as well. I think that's 4 cards in a row I woulda continued to lose had I been betting them.

Go go Illy.

Latest fake UFC plays. Pretty nice card tonight.

Edgar
Stann
Pham
Maia
Pettis
Miocic
Zhang
Schaefer
Massenzio

parlay
Stann
Maia
Miocic

parlay
Zhang
Schaefer

parlay
Aldo
Pham
Guillard

Edgar
Aldo
Sonnen
Garcia
Lauzon
Maia
Stephens
Miocic
Elkins
Simpson
Cantwell

Bread takes the early lead over Boingers after Massenzio beats Cantwell.

dont see any real upsets...just decent names and decent fights...great main event...didnt put it in any plays...ml fav parlay underway now that started with simpson

Yeah I have sick 7 teamer with all faves except Stevens and Maynard thrown in there. It won't win, but I like a few parlays when watching these things. Actually on a night like tonight where most of the faves are going to win, you have to make a few parlays. Anyone see Maia losing? I have him in a few.

Is anyone else watching the fights on Facebook right now?

I am at a bar. I won first one...Robyn coming back strong with next 2 fights after losing about 11 in a row :lol:

Wow Louzon just killed a lot of cards

Edgar getting murdered I love it

Yet another card I woulda lost on.

Robyn woulda won.

Because I hate sports and I hate gambling.

openers released a few hours ago. Steam on Simpson, Maia and Phan.

Thinking about parlaying a few of them with Chael Sonnen.
woulda been a 4-0 sweep, I ended up staying away from too much action on Simpson.

Illy who you on?

sorry man. I was busy. You can always find my write-ups over at sbr, though.

I went 3-1 on my straight bets and 1-1 on my parlays. Had Joe lauzon in round 1 @+800 and +925 so it covered my Melvin Guillard parlay.

My best bet for UFC 137 is on Cerrone. I hit the opener at +135 and -160, though I still think there's value at -220.

Also really like BJ Penn @ -107