illmatick

Since
Jan 30, 2010
Score
Tokens
2 plays for tonight

Shambari -165 x.75
Cary Vanier +175 x.25

Taken 3 of last 4 mma's completely off, which is weird. Good luck to you.

You checked out this Shark card on Saturday? They've assembled some pretty interesting names.

Fok bread, I thought you were back in the game.

pleasantly surprised with the shark card, some top fighters on the card

I have my little toe in the water. Decided to only bet a few cards here and there. Fell into a terrible MMA run for about 2 mths. Maybe 3? The break is soothing.

Might have to buy that Shark one though.

2-0 on my picks... I foolishly scalped out of my Vanier play for a 2 dollar guaranteed profit

Sharks ppv is only 30 bucks, do it bread!

Nice job sir.

I'll let you know if I do.

you down tonight bread?

my plays

Tarec +200 x.75
Tarec +180 x.25
Tarec +165 x.25

Villefort +325 x.5
Villefort +300 x.25

I did think about it, but enjoying not losing money on the fights so much, gonna take another one off. I'm going out tonight anyways.

Good luck to you. Plz post all the fight results in this thread for me for when I get home? I'm very interested in several of these matchups.

Villefort +325 WINNER
Tarec +200 WINNER

2-0 for the night.... +5.23 units for the day

you picked a bad card not to bet bread, extremely soft lines for the event

ahaha, assclown judge gave daley the fight 30-27 and he got destroyed in round 2....taken down 3 or 4 times and never hit the guy...unreal riggaments...good thing me and fishay were on the right side of this fix....jajajaj

LOL ray.. I actually had a popcorn wager on Masvidal :fok:

30-27 was just nasty :rotfl:

yeah, i can see hiim winning rd 1 and 3 i guess, but he was dominated in rd 2. not even a close round at all...they werent going to let him win..trying to help the career he destroyed in ufc

Nice job once again Illy! :cheers: Wow you on a run. Good to see you back in the groove.

Fok me and my bad decisions.

HOLLY SHIT !!!!

what a comeback from Houston Alexander :clapping:

thanks bread, been a big month for me

I've put a lot more effort into breaking down fight film

Are these still going on?
Dammit.

Good luck. What time do fights start on Saturday? Might try to find a bar that is showing them live...but I think the broadcast starts around noon or 1 est?