Awesomerest

• Start date
  • Replies 44 Comments
  • Views 3,204 Views
The X's seem very cool, sorry they can't make it to Orlando....

I'm the sorriest. I have to go to my cousin's wedding in Green Bay and then got suckered/guilted into a "bonding" road trip back to Denver with my mom, sister and her seven and three year old. Mom and sister fight like cats and dogs. Either one can barely speak without the other misunderstanding and getting all puffed up.

I remember seeing the X's at the bash...

So, did you go anywhere? Lets hear the story?

So, did you go anywhere? Lets hear the story?

What do you mean? Last night? Just the show, drinking and then passing out in the hotel room. Today, paying for my drinking with a hangover. We spent most of the day sleeping. Just got back from dinner with the Vegas peeps. Now we're back at Planet Hollwood watching stupid tv while Mr. X finishes baseball things. We're coming back to Denver tomorrow.

Is that what you were asking?

What do you mean? Last night? Just the show, drinking and then passing out in the hotel room. Today, paying for my drinking with a hangover. We spent most of the day sleeping. Just got back from dinner with the Vegas peeps. Now we're back at Planet Hollwood watching stupid tv while Mr. X finishes baseball things. We're coming back to Denver tomorrow.

Is that what you were asking?

Yea Reno, you dumbass LOL

I thought you were going out with that couple tonight. Anyway, sounds like you'll be home late tomorrow or Monday.