MonkeyF0cker

Mean People Suck
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Mr. and Mrs. X.

Seriously cool peoples.

Had a great time at the show despite seeing very little of it. Most of the time was spent by the pool rehashing the past with Mr. X. I had a great time. They are both everything you'd expect and more. Good times.

I'm happy to hear you had a great time. The Xes do seem extremely cool.

There was a show?

Glad to hear they did not bite your neck. Even tho I lost money.

HOMOS. I can't believe it. You guys sitting outside while I'm inside making new friends that tell crazy stories from Escazoo (who knows how to spell that place), Costa Rica. Hypnotism, NLP and crazy drunk, no seriously crunk, stripper throw downs and you guys sitting outside, missing all of Colin Hay while I am getting "anchored" and "repored" by THE COOLEST COUPLE IN THE WORLD that will probably kidnap me and I will go willingly because I am "NLP ANCHORED" since I am very susceptible to that shit and everybody left me alone after drinking since 6:45. How could I help it. HOW? It was happy hour, ladies drink free. I am happy. I am a lady. Can I be blamed? Can I? No, I cannot. MonkeyFOcker and Mr. X are to blame for my eminent induction into some sort of hypnotism cult because I am going out with my new best friends, that have hijacked my brain, tomorrow night.

The end.

MrsX, that paragraph is too LONG. I didn't read.

P.S. MonkeyF0cker is totally coming to Thanksgiving Hawaii. Fuck his family.

HOMOS. I can't believe it. You guys sitting outside while I'm inside making new friends that tell crazy stories from Escazoo (who knows how to spell that place), Costa Rica. Hypnotism, NLP and crazy drunk, no seriously crunk, stripper throw downs and you guys sitting outside, missing all of Colin Hay while I am getting "anchored" and "repored" by THE COOLEST COUPLE IN THE WORLD that will probably kidnap me and I will go willingly because I am "NLP ANCHORED" since I am very susceptible to that shit and everybody left me alone after drinking since 6:45. How could I help it. HOW? It was happy hour, ladies drink free. I am happy. I am a lady. Can I be blamed? Can I? No, I cannot. MonkeyFOcker and Mr. X are to blame for my eminent induction into some sort of hypnotism cult because I am going out with my new best friends, that have hijacked my brain, tomorrow night.

The end.

I don't know if I'd feel safe going to sleep tonight. You never know what kind of spell they might have you under...

The concert itself was good, but the sound was a little wonky. Too loud and a little distorted. Also, my American brain had a hard time getting through Colin's accent. He spoke alot between songs, and I wish I could have deciphered it better. People were laughing, in a good way. He had a confidence and style that I really liked. I sang LOUD to the songs I knew and danced to the ones I didn't.

Thoroughly enjoyable all around.

The first song was a comedy of errors. Colin's microphone wasn't working. Then there was this loud thunderous distortion coming from the back. Then his mic worked for a bit. Then off again. Another thunder bang. Rinse and repeat about 3 times.

Certainly some technical difficulties at the beginning. The accoustics in that place weren't very good and the sound echoed a bit. But he put on what seemed to be a good show from what I saw. I didn't see anyone that was disappointed.

Did you wear your glow fur bikini?

Unfortunately, I have not procured my fur bikini as of yet. If we can swing Afterburn it is first on my list of purchases as soon as we confirm.