Attn: Bread/Robyn, are you guys out for vegas this summer?

• Start date
  • Replies 24 Comments
  • Views 1,976 Views

Blitty

guitartown
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
I recall you guys saying that you would show up during the bash week, even if you weren't actually participating in the bash (pretty much what robyn did last year). But then I heard word on the streets was you were not gonna show up. Whats the deal?

:jew::jew::jew:

Still a possibility, but we're actually gonna look into going to Chicago for that time. Nothing is definite yet. Definitely not going to Vegas for my regular March Madness trip either.

bread, lets crash the sbr bash

Pass. Don't visit their board, definitely don't want to visit their party. The after parties, maybe, but we'll see.

Okay, if you guys go to Chicago, let me know. If I don't make it to the bash, we'll go to a Cubs game on me and hang for a day.

CB I thought you lived in DC area? Did I mix you up with someone else? You were wearing a Purdue tshirt.

I'll be going to the Bash (mostly because I've never gone to one) if all of the following things happen:

1) SBR pays for a round trip ticket

2) SBR pays for 2 nights @ The Nugget (or somewhere similar).

3) I get the poker rate @ Wynn for the other 2 nights (which should not be a problem because I've never not got it)

Amby I know that you shithead. IN is right next to IL, thus I'm guessing the Cubs game mention. But once again, I thought it was DC.

Amby go fuck yourself.

Bread, I live in Northern Illinois, Rocktown...it's about an hour and a half from Chicago but I am in Chicago about 10 times a year every summer. Let's do this.

Oh, I forgot Robyn doesn't like baseball. Maybe we can go to the game and I'll give Robyn my girl for a day and they can have fun in Wrigleyville.

Will we ever see them again?

Will we ever see who again?

Robyn doesn't mind baseball. She would be in without a doubt for a game. Are tickets easy to get? I wouldn't think so.

Will we ever see who again?

Robyn doesn't mind baseball. She would be in without a doubt for a game. Are tickets easy to get? I wouldn't think so.

She told me she hated baseball.

Bread I already have my tickets. Not in hand, but I paid for them and will have them in about month. If I don't have tickets for when you are in town I can get them. I usually go to about 10 games a year.

Not going to the bash this year. I want to go to Canada and meet my Canadian brothers.

Actually you should just plan your trip (if you decide to go) around the Cubs schedule. And, I am off work from July 31-Aug 3 and have 2 tickets already bought for Aug 2 (my b day). Maybe I can get 2 more since the peeps I buy them with buy 4 at a time.

Let me know. Our seats are lower level infield reserved.

Decent. Not rock star, but decent.

Chicago would be awesome, we could go to Arlington Park.