Attention Rogue Scholar

• Start date
  • Replies 36 Comments
  • Views 2,548 Views
Wow that lady is so damn irritating. I made it through like 10 seconds of her singing.

I love Miranda.

I am curious what you are perceiving. Is this a more-or-less regular person who has created this awkward, talentless, clueless character and posts her performances on YouTube perhaps angling for a spot in Second City or something? Or is this in fact a real awkward, talentless, clueless person?

In other words, are you laughing with her or at her?

LOL, that video was too much! I kept wanting to turn it off, but I was afraid to miss another facial expression. And this woman has a concert?!?!?! I thought getting gigs in NYC was like pulling teeth...

Thanks for the heads-up on Glee, I don't often watch Oprah but this one I'll TiVo.

P.S. I know you were kidding about the snob comment, and I was just being too-sensitive about it. Bread hurt me when he lumped me in with Herman and Pavy as a troublemaker and I was just looking for an appropriate way to vent my scorn yesterday.

are you laughing with her or at her?

I'd say neither. Unintentional comedy is still comedy - it can be appreciated without passing judgment.

Does that sound like an oblique endorsement of shantystar? Cause I was going for that.

Does that sound like an oblique endorsement of shantystar? Cause I was going for that.

I've seen your obliques. If they endorse Shanty, that's definitely not a bad thing.

I'd say neither. Unintentional comedy is still comedy - it can be appreciated without passing judgment.

It can't really be neither. The phrase "unintentional comedy" indicates you are laughing at her/him, not with.

I think that's okay.

I am not sure about this chick though. I think she must have at least some self-awareness, maybe a lot.

Scholar....In our glppotd pickers thread stickied up top...Illy is asking you something.

Since you are backup to GatorMike and GM has been mia for a couple of weeks, we are assuming Saturday will be your day.

Illy is asking if you'd be interested in trading Thursday with him, since he doesn't do mlb or nba...and he would like to do the ufc fights on Saturday. Let him know player.

I have a question....and this is serious.

Since when was it that we went to "the Gays" on advice of everything that is "cultured"? When was it determined that the gays would determine what it meant to be cultured or not? What we were supposed to watch, what we were supposed to wear to look good.

I must have missed the memo but it seems that this is the case lately.

Amby you went out in public dressed as a jrunken Jesus. 'Nuff said.

SJ she is here somewhere. Will be back in time for Idol and TUF no doubt.

Amby you went out in public dressed as a jrunken Jesus. 'Nuff said.

SJ she is here somewhere. Will be back in time for Idol and TUF no doubt.

LIke jesus didn't like to drink....

I am curious what you are perceiving. Is this a more-or-less regular person who has created this awkward, talentless, clueless character and posts her performances on YouTube perhaps angling for a spot in Second City or something? Or is this in fact a real awkward, talentless, clueless person?

In other words, are you laughing with her or at her?

Miranda Sings is a character, although about 98% of youtube believes she is a real person. The person behind the character is actually an extremely vocally talented girl named Colleen Ballinger.

Is there a point to the character or is it just something done for fun?