Ask Vegas Dave

• Start date
  • Replies 704 Comments
  • Views 63,736 Views
Oooh FUN! I didn't realize there were unanswered questions here! I stopped checking after the Shrink's demise turned this thread all strange-like (as if it wasn't already)

maybe this has been answered already, but what are you doing these days?

Pumped to watch the Kings tonight?

What I am doing these days...
Short answer: Nothing.

Slightly longer answer: Searching for answers in my life, applying for jobs I think I might like/be good at, considering going back to school, trying to come up with a great idea for a small business.

ALWAYS pumped to watch the Kings. Very proud of the season they had. Looking forward to seeing if they can build on it next year.

Dave:

I wanted to ask this before but forgot.

How many times a week did you masturbate while in Texas?

Did you masturbate more bcause you were away from the gf?

Thanks,

plommer

Hmmm, I'd say 6-8 times a week. Normally once a day (at night), sometimes the mood called for a 2fer or an 0fer.

Indeed, some days/nights in LA I get to have sex instead. In Texas, no dice. By choice, of course. :grin:

How's the diet and exercise going Dave? You stay the course for the most part?

Will you be at this year's bash?
:popcorn:

How's the diet and exercise going Dave? You stay the course for the most part?

It's been a battle, but I'm finally back down to where I was at my best in Texas. Well, 2 pounds away anyway from being back to -70 since February '09.

After I got laid off, I ate and drank a lot. Sure, I regret it, but at the same time I would likely do it the same way again. Was a really, really rough time, and eating healthy was the last thing on my mind.

Moved back in December, then that was holidays, partys, lunches and dinners with a bunch of friends, etc. I put back on about 30 pounds.

So, since January, I've lost 30 pounds, which is pretty damn good I suppose, but less so considering I was just playing catch up. I'm in the zone now though, being very disciplined and haven't had fast food in a month and a half. Just gotta keep plugging away!

Will you be at this year's bash?
:popcorn:

Not planning on it. That said, I go to Vegas about once a month these days (miraculously I have gone four straight trips where I've ended up even or ahead), having racked up enough points to get comped rooms any time I want 'em. So it isn't impossible I might end up there around that time, depending on the financial situation.

Yeah it's definitely hard to stay the course during tough times. Glad to hear you have gotten back on course. Keep up the good work.

Yeah it's definitely hard to stay the course during tough times. Glad to hear you have gotten back on course. Keep up the good work.

Thanks.

It's certainly no excuse... life throws all kinds of shit at you, you can't just crumble and fall and give up and resort back to old bad habits every time you hit a rut. I'm still pretty far from being back on track life-wise, but there are some things you can't control and some things you can. Being that this is one of the things I CAN control, I'm doing my damnedest.

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change,
courage to change the things I can,
and wisdom to know the difference..

thats a catchy little number I learned in a 12 step program

Excellent work Davie! You could have went into gaining it all back but you didn't! Keep it up and stayed focused! :clap:

Davey I didn't know you knew how to "blow people up" via your mad glowsticking skills!! Call me, guy!

Oh wait a question - VD will you blow me up??

vdblowup.png

Wow, nice bump there Breadly! You should have seen the look in this guys eyes... lust in it's purist form.

Of course I will... but only in private. Robyn has to pay to watch.

The original Ask Thread. :clap:

Top 5 all time in Views and Responses! I'm kind of a big deal. Now CaliGirlNJ can see that, and my life will be complete.

Well, other than needing to lose a few more pounds, getting a steady job, figuring out what I want to do with my life, Kings winning the Cup...

But, ya know, MOSTLY complete.

good to see you back vd

Check this shit out boys...Dave is classic and pro!

First he starts off light. Luring his audience of one in slowly, like an elusive mistress.

vdblowup.png

And now that he has his attention, the show begins. Just a slight tickling of the balls at this point though. Dave has done this enough times to know that a true master never reveals his entire bag of goodies all at once.

vdblowup2.png

Shit just got real. Like a whirling dervish Dave assaults the comatose zombie with an exuberant blast of wrist flips that will be sure to draw a crowd. Go Vags go!!

vdblowup3.png

The guy on the couch just lost complete control of his bowels. Undeterred, Dave the Rave treks on, unleashing a visual assault on the pupils' of all those who dare to behold his mastered skills.

vdblowup4.png

Dave sold all the X for the entire USC campus. Guy means business.

Dave, will you 'trip me out' one of these days?

Blitty let's sit side-by-side on the couch outside at the Castle like little homos while Dave goes crazy and puts on a show for us!!!