Ask Rogue Juror A Question

• Start date
  • Replies 138 Comments
  • Views 10,229 Views
RJ, does my avatar's stimulus package do anything for you?

Have you ever served on a jury?

When did you start posting?

What is your beverage of choice?

no, i don't think i have qualify in the places i've been either. the story of my name comes from the time in brazil. in one neighborhood that i used hang out alot, there was this half crazy guy that used to stand in the corner and just be preaching all day long. but he was a likeable guy not those annoying type, but what he used to preach wasn't bible stuff, it was stuff like you have to stand for your self with whatever it takes, don't let the police be the only corrupt people making money, always try to fuck the system etc. he basically used to preach for people to be thieves and drug dealers or whatever. all the gang bangers used to love him, and be a 'rogue juror' in portuguese was a favorite phrase of his.

sometimes in late 2003/ early 2004, couldn't say exactly. in US forums, used to lurk sbr since 2006.

this chocolaty drink with milk served with ice called 'cacao', found in some central american countries.

Do you think those guys really wanted to kill me, you, Durito and Loshak at that dive bar in Miami Lakes? I don't. I think they liked us.

is it true that you never see a man cry until you see a man die?

thanks for answering my question rj

RJ, does my avatar's stimulus package do anything for you?

yeah man, i wanna play grab ass and get drunk with fivey where these hipsters and yuppies go to, harass those fuks and then get kick out

get it mister monkey? like a real life ban, god i love the guy ever since his first sbr ban, that's why he's my certifier mister monkey

Do you think those guys really wanted to kill me, you, Durito and Loshak at that dive bar in Miami Lakes? I don't. I think they liked us.

kill nah i don't know, but they certainly didn't liked yall there. loshak with the freaking ear piece and durito with the polo shirt :lmao: and you did a good part of an undercover bit

when that lady was rubbing and resting her big black titties on durito's bald head, there they like yall

is it true that you never see a man cry until you see a man die?

nope, scarface awesome rapper, but that is false

forcing yourself not to shed a tear is bad i believe

Robyn or MrsX?