• Views 10,283 Views

Bread

Current Corpse
Since
Jan 20, 2010
Score
Tokens
WHO ARE YOU????????????????

On a side note, I went clubbing with roguey on Saturday night. Kind of.

Rj, did you take home any fine chicas that night? How many designer drugs did you end up taking?

What do you want to be when you grow up?

What is a dream you have had multiple times?

Do you have business cards that look like this:

ROGUE JUROR

RESPECTABLE INTERNET ENTREPRENEUR

If you weren't RogueJuror, who would you be?
If you could bring in ONE person to be a regular at GameLive who would that person be?

No really, who are you?

On a side note, I went clubbing with roguey on Saturday night. Kind of.

Rj, did you take home any fine chicas that night? How many designer drugs did you end up taking?

Dude I had gotten 5 passes, took 3 Russians just off the boat with me, FINE ASS PRIME MATERIAL. I was like omgomgomg :wha:

That's why i couldn't leave with you, sorry man. Anyway they bailed out, went home w a girl from nurnberg and another one from stuttgart.

No drugs I get high on life ;)

What is a dream you have had multiple times?

Dying, I die on weekly basis in my dreams, even a couple of times a week. Usually by stabbing and from 3rd person perpective.

Dying, I die on weekly basis in my dreams, even a couple of times a week. Usually by stabbing and from 3rd person perpective.

I remember when I was little and dreampt of chocolate worlds.

Fuck I miss being little.

They say if you die in a dream you die in real life.

I say thats a load of BS.

Do you have business cards that look like this:

ROGUE JUROR

RESPECTABLE INTERNET ENTREPRENEUR

No but I do have one that says:
David Escalona
RM Modelos

If you weren't RogueJuror, who would you be?
If you could bring in ONE person to be a regular at GameLive who would that person be?

Mussolini, I used to go by Mussolini in the Singapore betting forums

Ganchrow

Dude I had gotten 5 passes, took 3 Russians just off the boat with me, FINE ASS PRIME MATERIAL. I was like omgomgomg :wha:

That's why i couldn't leave with you, sorry man. Anyway they bailed out, went home w a girl from nurnberg and another one from stuttgart.

No drugs I get high on life ;)

You had a Nazi threesome? Awesome :highfive:

Call me ese

MrX
No really, who are you?

Just someone that had some lucky bounces into some rackets in a couple different countries that went on from there. Have no real education or profession so helluva lucky i can do nyc when i should be some pawn mechanic, or selling produce in some market, in a 3rdworld country.

Just someone that had some lucky bounces into some rackets in a couple different countries that went on from there. Have no real education or profession so helluva lucky i can do nyc when i should be some pawn mechanic, or selling produce in some market, in a 3rdworld country.

Eagerly awaiting the autobiography! When should we expect it?