Ask Oksana A Question

• Start date
  • Replies 409 Comments
  • Views 48,903 Views
When was the last time you were in Trawno? Ever lived here?

ever been to lake of the woods?

ever been to kenora?

winnipeg?

one of plommer's truck stops? (were you a hooker?)

I think gregm wants Oksie to blog about her travels or something.

Count me in as a potential geisha client too, btw. Give it some serious thought Oksie.

favorite female musician?
favorite male musician?

What city in Japan did you visit?? Would you recommend that one or another? Thanks travelagentsana

Hi Oksana,

Any interest in Judy's job?

best regards,

Shannon

Who's Judy?

3621648004_34f0d839d4.jpg

Olga do you like Judy Tenuta?

Hi Gamelive,

I suspect that Oksana probably knows to whom i refer, but for those left out of the question below is an example of Judy doing her job:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/user/SBRdotTV#p/c/0E39716CB985C731/10/9ujiqY3Jm9c[/video]

thoughts on Mr. D, days before you meet him and his wife.....?????

Hi Gamelive,

I suspect that Oksana probably knows to whom i refer, but for those left out of the question below is an example of Judy doing her job:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/user/SBRdotTV#p/c/0E39716CB985C731/10/9ujiqY3Jm9c[/video]

Ahh. Irish lass, eh?

Thanks, Mr. D.

I know you sort of mentioned you worked with the film or publishing industry , I think, do you ever plan on getting back into that line of work? Are you a film buff?

I really think you're magnificent. You're one of my favourite posters on here - you post gambling stuff and other random tidbits that just make you scrummy. Whatever/whomever led you to GL, I'm truly so happy. You have that special knack of making each of us feel like we've been kissed by fairy dust (no homo) when you come around. Honestly I'm proud to consider you a friend. Serious style here boyzzzzzzzzzzz
When was the last time you were in Trawno? Ever lived here?
No. Closest was when I was crashing with my close friend and her OPP bf in Barrie while I was finishing off my stuff at Queens.

ever been to lake of the woods?

ever been to kenora?

winnipeg?

one of plommer's truck stops? (were you a hooker?)

yes

duh

bigger duh

probably

thoughts on Mr. D?

not like big bro is it?

do you communicate with loshak off the boards? what is the best look for him in your opinion?

i agree gregm is classic and pro

favorite female musician?
favorite male musician?

As of lately- Lady Gaga. Men: Frank Sinatra. Not even close. Will never be close. Not even another close contender.

What city in Japan did you visit?? Would you recommend that one or another? Thanks travelagentsana

Tokyo and Okisomething. Both were fabulous. Seriously, you need to go :)

Hi Oksana,

Any interest in Judy's job?

best regards,

Shannon

Least photogenic person in the world. So sad to see her go.

thoughts on Mr. D?

hi rubyn

bump for gregm