Ask Oksana A Question

• Start date
  • Replies 409 Comments
  • Views 48,642 Views
How was Vietnam?

Beyond amazing. A bit less modernised than Thailand in parts but in a good way. My best friend almost killed himself on a moped so the last part of our trip was spent in the hospital. I need to go back.

What is your opinion of Horny Freddy?

this guy? sounds kinda cool in a creepy way

iCarly woke up one morning from the most pleasant dream. She was being eaten out by Sam while her twin sister Melanie was kissing her and massaging her small perky boobs. She was having incredible orgasms and was squirting all over Sam. While all this was happening, horny Freddy was videotaping it all to enjoy the love of his life being tongue fucked by her best friend.

Am I a chocolate guy? :square:

yeah i guess you kind of would be :)

Have you ever been to Japan

yep but not for long enough - massive sensory overload. One of those places everyone needs to go to at least once.

It's OK. I know ;-)

smooches

iCarly woke up one morning from the most pleasant dream. She was being eaten out by Sam while her twin sister Melanie was kissing her and massaging her small perky boobs. She was having incredible orgasms and was squirting all over Sam. While all this was happening, horny Freddy was videotaping it all to enjoy the love of his life being tongue fucked by her best friend.

:what?:

What do yo think of the ancient profession of a Geisha?

It sounds fascinating. I wish I'd have the chance to try it out. I love tradition and the whole idea of it all. I read an article a few weeks ago about this Aussie chick who was the first and only whitey to be accepted as a proper Geisha but she quit after awhile. Well she says she quit but the other Geishas in the article said she got sacked for being lazy and foul. What a waste. Cow probably ruined it for the rest of us.

yep but not for long enough - massive sensory overload. One of those places everyone needs to go to at least once.

Oh mannnnn. GREGGY LESSGO! ONE TIMER KONICHIWA!!

wowzers, i am flattered.

i am thinking of questions.

love you.

My wifes dream vacation is Japan what time of year should we go?

Are you prepared to journey they inner city, dark allies, and underbelly of San Jose with Pally and I?

If I rent a moped there will you ride on the back with me, and then join me for a picnic that includes a breathtaking view of a volcano?

What other activities can we do? Are you SCUBA certified too? How about ziplining?

I saw a sloth last time I was there. Do you like those guys?

My wifes dream vacation is Japan what time of year should we go?

start of the year if you want to avoid tourists, April/May if your wife likes pretty cherry blossoms, August if you can handle the humidity as there's a lot of festivals and stuff going on

really though, I'd go at any time. As long as you're not one of those people like Blitty's friend who freaked when things were different in a foreign country, it's very difficult to not just be amazed by the place.

Are you prepared to journey they inner city, dark allies, and underbelly of San Jose with Pally and I?

If I rent a moped there will you ride on the back with me, and then join me for a picnic that includes a breathtaking view of a volcano?

What other activities can we do? Are you SCUBA certified too? How about ziplining?

I saw a sloth last time I was there. Do you like those guys?

yes but Lou warned me to stay away from the Del Rey

yes

anything but no scuba

I've never seen a sloth in person. Would I be afraid?