Ask Mudcat A Question

• Start date
  • Replies 364 Comments
  • Views 37,620 Views
Any noticeable side effects from the cholesterol meds?

Zero. I was warned about some effects that some people experience but again, I have a constitution of steel.

It is Crestor (rosuvastatin) 10 mg that I take FWIW.

Wouldn't it be funny if, after all this talk about being indestructible, I dropped dead today?

I would be amused by that.

My bad Muddy.

Do you think it was possible that you blacked out and turned tricks to get the drugs, rent, food or any other expenditures your income didn't cover?

Muddy, Jimmy Page or Jimi Hendrix?

Muddy, what would your Death Row dessert request be?

:bugs:

Muddy, you have to give a foot massage to one of these men:

James Dean or (young) Marlon Brando

Wal66 or Vegas Dave?

Muddy, what is your favorite part of your brain? are you a cerebral cortex kinda kinda guy? cerebellum? sensory cortex? medulla? frontal lobe... I mean there are lots of ways to break it down "scientifically"

but I'd also like an answer that is "non-scientific" like for example. my favorite non-scientific part of my brain, is that if you name a baseball player from the 80's.... there is a good chance that a specific batting average, HR total, RBI total or other major state will pop into my brain. I was HUGH on back of baseball card reading as a kid...

Muddy, what do you like in/on your nachos?
Muddy,

I can't remember ever having nachos. Like I have had nacho flavored doritos (or whatever) but I don't think that's what we're talking about. Nachos are an actual thing that those chips are trying to imitate, right? As I say, I can't remember ever having them.

Looks like we have stumbled upon yet another gap in my experience.

Nacho chips are definitely not high on my list of chips and I only have them when someone is serving them and even then I would only have a few.

I don't know what to say about my brain. It is definitely a handful. I guess my favorite thing is the color: fire-engine red.

:handshake:

why are you obsess with pliers?

It's hard to explain. Ever since they lit the Olympic cauldron at the 1996 Atlanta Summer Games, I have been fixated. What a moment.

Pliers.

:handshake:

My bad Muddy.

Do you think it was possible that you blacked out and turned tricks to get the drugs, rent, food or any other expenditures your income didn't cover?

Oh you!

Muddy, Jimmy Page or Jimi Hendrix?

Gotta be honest, I am not a close follower of either. I am trying to run through my mental files here. There is quite a bit more Zeppelin material stored up there.

I have certainly heard plenty of Zeppelin although I never owned one of their albums. I respect them though. I did own Are You Experienced during my party years and I liked that. I saw the Woodstock performance many times. I always love the opening riff of Purple Haze.

Nod to Hendrix.

Muddy, you have to give a foot massage to one of these men:

James Dean or (young) Marlon Brando

Wal66 or Vegas Dave?

What kind of diabolical . . . ?

Guess I'll say Marlon Brando and this guy:

:wally:

mudder, whats a brah gotta do to get pm up in this place along with an all access pass? :smooch:

mudder, whats a brah gotta do to get pm up in this place along with an all access pass? :smooch:

I don't know about that. I think Teela decides that. She's pretty tough though.

One thing she definitely doesn't like: ne'er-do-wells. She goes on and on about how she doesn't give PM's to ne'er-do-wells.

You're not a ne'er-do-well, are you?

Who are you?

Just a never fukkin heard of ya implant from across the street.

I don't know about that. I think Teela decides that. She's pretty tough though.

One thing she definitely doesn't like: ne'er-do-wells. She goes on and on about how she doesn't give PM's to ne'er-do-wells.

You're not a ne'er-do-well, are you?

Come again...

after a quick search on the google machine, i am far from a lazy good-for-nothing idle worthless person.

Last edited:
Gotta be honest, I am not a close follower of either. I am trying to run through my mental files here. There is quite a bit more Zeppelin material stored up there.

I have certainly heard plenty of Zeppelin although I never owned one of their albums. I respect them though. I did own Are You Experienced during my party years and I liked that. I saw the Woodstock performance many times. I always love the opening riff of Purple Haze.

Nod to Hendrix.

Are you a fan of blues, Muddy?

If so, you may want to check out the Band Of Gypsies and Blues albums by Hendrix. Most of his best work wasn't the stuff that was mainstream.