Ask Kato A Question

• Start date
  • Replies 268 Comments
  • Views 14,418 Views
Did you ever work for SBR? Were you ever fired from there? And if so what was the reason?

Or if you never worked there, how do you suppose they would have treated you and how do you feel about that?

if i had a relative that looked like the black widow, i would pally that for sure. sadly the answer is no.

never worked for sbr, wouldn't either. they would fire me v. quickly due to my short posts and questionable descent. racist fucks.

If you were a cowboy, would you enjoy plenty of cowboys and indians with Hawk don't call me Sickler and his hot squaw sister?

If you were a cowboy, would you enjoy plenty cowboys and indians with Hawk don't call me Sickler and his hot squaw sister?

No. Just his sister and a chinese midget.

Would you say that thus far, you are the coolest poster to be featured in an Ask thread?

vegas dave
monkeyfocker
fairwarning
king revolver
mmike032
bateman
yellowfist9
Devilwoman
Hawk
Kato

Would you say that thus far, you are the coolest poster to be featured in an Ask thread?

vegas dave
monkeyfocker
fairwarning
king revolver
mmike032
bateman
yellowfist9
Devilwoman
Hawk
Kato

the fairwarning "ask" was epic.

i am going for a #4 in the "ask" coolness

Missoula is nice, when I was there they gave you a plastic cup when you left the bar, so you could take your drink with you. More places should do this.

Have you ever wonder what bread's movie queue looks like?

Yes, besides the "Step Up movies" ours would be similar IMO

Missoula is nice, when I was there they gave you a plastic cup when you left the bar, so you could take your drink with you. More places should do this.

I miss that... Salt Lake City has the worst liquor laws... thumbs down

Kato, I have been told that Utah has some of the best skiing in the world, but I have also been told that they also have some of the most ass backwards alcohol laws. If I decide to go skiing there in the near future, what can I expect in terms of the bars around the ski resort areas. I would like to be able to pull into the 7 eleven up until 4:00 in the morning and pick up atleast a 12 pack to go. Then I would also like to pound down a couple of thousand beers at the bar all night or morning if possible. Also, are there places like they have in Kentucky where they have steak houses without alcohol, thats like going to a strip club that doesn't have a stripper pole. And speaking of strippers, how is the quality and the rules governing that type of behavior. Is it lapdances from 5 feet away, full on sex in the chair, school girl outfits only what tell me. I am planning my next vacation, and I like to be as degenerate as possible when I go out of town.

I would like to be able to pull into the 7 eleven up until 4:00 in the morning and pick up atleast a 12 pack to go. Then I would also like to pound down a couple of thousand beers at the bar all night or morning if possible. Also, are there places like they have in Kentucky where they have steak houses without alcohol, thats like going to a strip club that doesn't have a stripper pole. And speaking of strippers, how is the quality and the rules governing that type of behavior. Is it lapdances from 5 feet away, full on sex in the chair, school girl outfits only what tell me. I am planning my next vacation, and I like to be as degenerate as possible when I go out of town.

ok.... here is the rundown

best skiing ever here. cannot purchase beer at the 7-11 past 1:00 am. last call at the bar is 1:00 am as well. most, if all restaurants have full liquor service. no lapdances at all at clubs, pasties and bottoms. strip clubs are basically a non-event.

take care.

Kato, I have been told that Utah has some of the best skiing in the world, but I have also been told that they also have some of the most ass backwards alcohol laws. If I decide to go skiing there in the near future, what can I expect in terms of the bars around the ski resort areas. I would like to be able to pull into the 7 eleven up until 4:00 in the morning and pick up atleast a 12 pack to go. Then I would also like to pound down a couple of thousand beers at the bar all night or morning if possible. Also, are there places like they have in Kentucky where they have steak houses without alcohol, thats like going to a strip club that doesn't have a stripper pole. And speaking of strippers, how is the quality and the rules governing that type of behavior. Is it lapdances from 5 feet away, full on sex in the chair, school girl outfits only what tell me. I am planning my next vacation, and I like to be as degenerate as possible when I go out of town.

RW, no doubt Kato can help you with all this but it would be best to ask Bread with regards to the final comment. He has to be omnipotent with this. The best of the best! :peace:

I had to break up my questions so that I can get to 500 posts quicker and thus get some odds on my demise, so how is the marijuana? You should have some really good stuff there, being close to both Cali and Denver. Plus I know from living in the Amish / Mennonite country, that they really know how to grow the stuff, so can I assume that the Mormon dudes will have atleast 5 of their wives out there peddling the stuff in the lobbies of the resort hotels?

Rager if you want the best skiing in the US you need to go to Jackson Hole.

Snowbird is one hell of a mountain though.

Rager if you want the best skiing in the US you need to go to Jackson Hole.

Snowbird is one hell of a mountain though.

I'm just tired of skiing on Ice here in the North East, unless I go up to Vermont.

Kato, do you drink Polygamy Porter?

Do they have the best beer slogan, "why just have one?"

I'm just tired of skiing on Ice here in the North East, unless I go up to Vermont.

I grew up skiing at Sugarloaf in Maine, so I know what you mean.

Jay's Peak is good in Vermont.

I lived as a ski bum in Jackson Hole and have been to COlorado and Utah multiple times, western skiing really changes you proscpective on skiing.