• Replies 268 Comments
  • Views 14,398 Views

Bread

Current Corpse
Since
Jan 20, 2010
Score
Tokens
Enough with the riff raff. Time to get a real poster up to bat here.

Kato are you a Mormon? If no, why not? And why are you in Utah then?

Kato what was it like working Chris Tucker?

Kato if I slept with a half Korean, can I technically say that I have knocked out sleeping with an Asian? Does that count?

Kato is Asian pussy really sideways? I think they're pulling my leg.

Kato are you a Mormon? If no, why not? And why are you in Utah then?

Kato what was it like working Chris Tucker?

Kato if I slept with a half Korean, can I technically say that I have knocked out sleeping with an Asian? Does that count?

Kato is Asian pussy really sideways? I think they're pulling my leg.

Born here in Salt Lake City, moved around a lot (Arizona, Wisconsin, Colorado, Montana), stayed here to go to school (soccer scholarship), not Mormon (45% of the population here is), some family members are (including my mother). I like Utah, good friends, attractive women, and I have a good job.

Chris Tucker is a very self-centric actor who is a bigot.

Yes. I once slept with a half african american, I count that as checking that box.

They are lying to you.

:lolpanda::kato:

What soccer position you play?

Do you be going to the Real Salt Lake games?

Montana is pretty, but small and boring. Lived in the city of Missoula (where the University of Montana is). Cheap alcohol. Played striker and forward. My cousin is a program manager for a local talk radio station, so he hooks me up with tickets.

Montana is pretty, but small and boring. Lived in the city of Missoula (where the University of Montana is). Cheap alcohol. Played striker and forward. My cousin is a program manager for a local talk radio station, so he hooks me up with tickets.

How does it feel to get hit in the nuts with a soccer ball in 30 degree weather?

How does it feel to get hit in the nuts with a soccer ball in 30 degree weather?

fucking hurts.

it feels like both nuts turned into 1 nut and exploded

mostly white...

pale

Do you like Snickers bars? Where do Snickers bars lie on your pecking list of chocolate bars?

Do you like Snickers bars? Where do Snickers bars lie on your pecking list of chocolate bars?

lol

i try not to eat a lot of sugar, but if so...

Snickers w/ almond (the old mars bar is #1)
Regular snickers #2
kit-kat #3

147 lbs; 5'7"

Living out in the Western part of the US all your life, ever fantasize about being the first Asian rodeo superstar?

lol

i try not to eat a lot of sugar, but if so...

Snickers w/ almond (the old mars bar is #1)
Regular snickers #2
kit-kat #3

You like Snickers more than I do. Snickers would actually be pretty low on my pecking order. I mean, it is chocolate and caramel and peanuts, so how bad can it be? But still, there are many chocolate bars I would go to before a Snickers.

I'm not criticizing. It is all a matter of taste. To each his own.

I'm glad we had this chat about Snickers.

Living out in the Western part of the US all your life, ever fantasize about being the first Asian rodeo superstar?

yes

asian-cowboy.jpg

You like Snickers more than I do. Snickers would actually be pretty low on my pecking order. I mean, it is chocolate and caramel and peanuts, so how bad can it be? But still, there are many chocolate bars I would go to before a Snickers.

I'm not criticizing. It is all a matter of taste. To each his own.

I'm glad we had this chat about Snickers.

i am too

Do you have any relatives that look like the Black Widow Jeanette Lee? God I hope so.

2007JeanetteLeeJewellery001.jpg

Jeanette_Lee_Eyes_Pool_Shot.jpg