Ask djiddish98 a question

• Start date
  • Replies 66 Comments
  • Views 4,893 Views
I'll be betting a slew of 7-point teasers here this NFL season.

Ah, what?

Someone with your skills can clean up with teasers.

So far, Baseball is the only season Ive been smart enough to know the value of "line shopping". Once football comes around I'll have to look into it (I'm still learning something everday)

I only bet at bodog so I'm sure much of the value is contingent on their teaser rates, which I assume are sub par.

Bodog is actually one of the best places to bet teasers.

Are you not aware of basic strategy (wong) teasers?

Are some books still unaware of the push probs of the 3 and 7?

From buying points perspective, no I am not aware of any. From a teaser perspective, yes, or at least they just accept it.

Bodog is actually one of the best places to bet teasers.

Are you not aware of basic strategy (wong) teasers?

Good to hear - I haven't read wong's book, but I know about the value of teasing past certain numbers.

I just assumed this had been sorted out everywhere (including bodog)

nice

How did I know that DJ Iddish week would be a good one? How did I know?!?!

Last edited:
Mostly -130.

Nice, I know very little past the basics, but the sharp people I know that have worked on teasers have continued to clean up despite the ever increasing odds.

The "fishhead" secret teasers. (the ones he blabbed all over the internet about). Before I was betting mind you, were 7pt two teamers, ties WIN, -110 at abcislands. This is how dumbass got his "status" as a "sharp" player. Like one needs a lot of intelligence to beat that.

I semi-joked about this earlier but does anyone want to collaborate on a consolidated "slick deals" bet thread ala some of Tomato's work with draws?

If we used a common formatting, I could write an excel macro that would be able to track things nicely.

I don't mind sharing these (since I've already locked in the value if I'm sharing) but if others are more protective, I can trash the idea.

Not in Vegas. They shade against Wongs which offer other opportunities.

There is a large online book (though d rated), that offers +200 on 3 team 6pt NFL teasers.

Nice, I know very little past the basics, but the sharp people I know that have worked on teasers have continued to clean up despite the ever increasing odds.

The "fishhead" secret teasers. (the ones he blabbed all over the internet about). Before I was betting mind you, were 7pt two teamers, ties WIN, -110 at abcislands. This is how dumbass got his "status" as a "sharp" player. Like one needs a lot of intelligence to beat that.

Haha. Fishhead is unbelievably stupid for doing that. Most Vegas books are -120 for 6-point NFL, but nobody has moved the odds on 6.5 or 7 pointers. Most books also shade so there are extra opportunities as well.

There is a large online book (though d rated), that offers +200 on 3 team 6pt NFL teasers.

Wow. I think I know who you're talking about and I think I'm booted from there.

Not in Vegas. They shade against Wongs which offer other opportunities.
I would think they would just fiddle with the juice at certain numbers, which would create an "effective" 9.5 but keep the number at 10 (for example). I don't have the half point calc in front of me but I would think I'd see something like +10 -130 as opposed to +9.5 -110 and being exposed.

Again I haven't dabbled (or thought this out extensively) - just read a little.

Haha. Fishhead is unbelievably stupid for doing that. Most Vegas books are -120 for 6-point NFL, but nobody has moved the odds on 6.5 or 7 pointers. Most books also shade so there are extra opportunities as well.

When bookmaker finally quit the +180 3 teamers last year (and they really quit, they moved to +140 or something absurd like that), they left 4 teamers at +300. RickySteve said something like: "These guys are supposed to be the leader in the industry".

It's all pretty ridiculous. But, otherwise I might have to work at taco bell.