• Replies 66 Comments
  • Views 4,871 Views

Bread

Current Corpse
Since
Jan 20, 2010
Score
Tokens
He's a newcomer and he has a lot to offer. Ask away.

What does your name mean? Are you a 12-year old DJ called DJ Dish?

Do you think you're smarter than MonkeyF0cker?

Hi. Do you like cupcake dog?

3228041301_bf1d4071c2_o.gif

Looooove cupcake dog. I actually watch this show from time to time, since I'm an owner of a rowdy dog.

What does your name mean? Are you a 12-year old DJ called DJ Dish?

Dan Jiddish (or djiddish for short) was some fake name that I created in 5th grade to "fool" people on IM. This handle was first created when I signed up for a geocities account back in 1998 and it stuck for 12 years. I've even received credit card offers in Dan's name so I can probably fake an identity at this point.

DJ Iddish would be a sweet Hebrew rapper's name though.

Do you think you're smarter than MonkeyF0cker?

No way.

That would make an awesome Hasidic hip hopper name indeed.

I'm smarter than MonkeyF0cker.

how do you feel that you share the same first name as kato, dj? (even though it is fake)

I came here to make the DJ Dish joke so now I'm stumped. :mudcat:

brb

DJ Dish what is your strongest quality as a performer?

DJ Dish will you show us your turntable skills?

DJ Dish do you do corporate events?

Do you consider the notion of any country in our lifetime approaching the Canadian men in terms of curling dominance impossible or just near impossible?

:curling:

:canada:

DJ Dish what is your strongest quality as a performer?

DJ Dish will you show us your turntable skills?

DJ Dish do you do corporate events?

1) My biggest asset when I'm on the tables is definitely improv ability. If I feel like the crowding is ready for it, I'm not afraid to mix in some Hanna Montana with some heavy House music.

2) Youtube "Best DJ ever" - I'm the third video

3) I don't do corporate (no ties please), but I do show up at weddings and take payments in the form of fried chicken.

Do you consider the notion of any country in our lifetime approaching the Canadian men in terms of curling dominance impossible or just near impossible?

:curling:

:canada:

Men with brooms? I don't think anyone south of Seattle is going to buy into that - Canada's dominance is safe for a couple generations.

1) My biggest asset when I'm on the tables is definitely improv ability. If I feel like the crowding is ready for it, I'm not afraid to mix in some Hanna Montana with some heavy House music.

2) Youtube "Best DJ ever" - I'm the third video

3) I don't do corporate (no ties please), but I do show up at weddings and take payments in the form of fried chicken.

Awesome

Dan Jiddish (or djiddish for short) was some fake name that I created in 5th grade to "fool" people on IM. This handle was first created when I signed up for a geocities account back in 1998 and it stuck for 12 years. I've even received credit card offers in Dan's name so I can probably fake an identity at this point.

djiddish even though I now feel ancient, I like you anyway. djiddish, all djs know each other right? This is my friend. Fine, actually, he really is my friend, but I was originally friends with his dad, because, I'm old. *sigh*

You know him right?

djiddish do you like tattoos on girls?

djiddish do you think that you are a better, more well rounded person having had access to the internet all your life?