Are you Ready for some NFL Football?

• Start date
  • Replies 141 Comments
  • Views 7,058 Views
I have rivers and manning. I need to get one of these fucks out in a trade. I hate having to pick between two players like that and then second guessing when the benched one does better.

mr quincy all day yesterday I was thinking it was Thursday cause of the game

I think the Bills just lost C J Spiller for awhile...Looks like a broken clavicle or separated shoulder....He was carrying the Bills so far...and the fantasy players are all crying.

Yeah, I analyze stuff.

lots of empty seats in that stadium.

I didn't watch much football today - just the end of the 9ers game which was pretty uneventful - painfully dull, some might say. But I just saw a whole highlights package for all the early games whilst eating my dinner.

Just following scores on the internet as I was doing, I had no idea - man, there was some wild and wooly shit.

Wild and wooly

I'll say Ravens at home but not without a certain amount of non-committal shrugging.

:dunno:

only NFL game I've watched so far this season was ATL/DEN last Monday

mexican channel said that :dunno:

that dude on bal brother died, we should have bet on bal if we had that inside info, now they really want to win

mexican channel said that :dunno:

that dude on bal brother died, we should have bet on bal if we had that inside info, now they really want to win

It was all over the news outlets since the morning. It wasn't really a big secret.

I failed on this too, obviously they were going to win and he was going to be the star
Wrong fokking side

:facepalm:

If a game was ever fixed..WOW.

Horrible officiating.