Are you Ready for some NFL Football?

• Start date
  • Replies 141 Comments
  • Views 7,058 Views
What the hell happened everywhere? I picked 2 games right so far this week. :facepalm:

What the fuck is with Atlanta ? They march it down the field then can't get a 1 yard run... What a way to lose the unbeaten streak, if they still lose...

I'm not doing very well today either. Pretty badly, in fact. I need the Pats to make a PIC 6 here.

Anyone got any bets for tonight's matchup? Small bet on NYJ -2 here. I feel that the Jets can win it tonight by at least a field goal...

I liked the Jets when I optioned out the MudPlays. Those options sit at 2-4 with this game left. I will end the week 3-4 after tonight but the MudPlay was a loser again this week.

I remember a time when Monday Night Football was always considered the big game of the week but it sure doesn't seem that way any more.

Jets @ Titans? Oh boy. Better unplug the phone while that one is going on.

I got no bets. I'll say Tennessee but with minimal conviction.

I remember a time when Monday Night Football was always considered the big game of the week but it sure doesn't seem that way any more.

Jets @ Titans?Oh boy. Better unplug the phone while that one is going on.

I got no bets. I'll say Tennessee but with minimal conviction.

Before you unplug your phone you should wait a little bit. I have a feeling the 70's will call asking for you to return that phrase.

I'm on Jets huge. Titans are tanking games to get a better draft pick. Jets coach is playing for his job.

Holy Fucking 5 turnovers.... Sanchez ought to retire.... I hope he's saved his pennies for his upcoming job loss.