Are you Ready for some NFL Football?

• Start date
  • Replies 141 Comments
  • Views 7,053 Views
Muddy, don't announce you're not watching the opening night of the NFL season without following that up with you'll be playing "hide the condom". Muddy think these things through before posting.

:lmao:

Wal I admire your ball's taking Rivers over Romo for the opener. I'd prob have done the same, even though Romo was projected to have more points!

Here's to 3 TD's for Dez Bryant, and Hakeem tweaking his leg o the first series!!!

Boner and I are 5 burrs deep at lower east side dive bar. Get somee ! !

I watched a few preseason games of some teams that never get coverage in my area. Superbowl prediction is Texans vs. Saints. :bowpanda:

I'll watch a bit of the game tonight but have not placed any bets on it. Don't see any value in the line. But what do I know? :iifold:

Muddy, don't announce you're not watching the opening night of the NFL season without following that up with you'll be playing "hide the condom". Muddy think these things through before posting.

This is a good point. I'll try again.

Hai guise! I'm going to spend my evening watching athletic men run and jump and play and I'm going to cheer on my favorite athletic men and I'm going to watch them grab and squeeze and rub up against each other.

There we go. Non-homosexuality back intact.

:handshake:

This is a good point. I'll try again.

Hai guise! I'm going to spend my evening watching athletic men run and jump and play and I'm going to cheer on my favorite athletic men and I'm going to watch them grab and squeeze and rub up against each other.

There we go. Non-homosexuality back intact.

:handshake:

Well played sir. Well played.

Haven't been watching but I see the score and time remaining there. Hopefully nothing stupid happens to wreck my under. Still plenny time.

:fok:

damn felt asleep at half time

I wasn't ready for some football

You didnt miss too much RJ.... It wasn't really close.

2nd half was alot more fun to watch

Wal I admire your ball's taking Rivers over Romo for the opener. I'd prob have done the same, even though Romo was projected to have more points!

Here's to 3 TD's for Dez Bryant, and Hakeem tweaking his leg o the first series!!!

I guessed wrong. Figured he would maybe win but struggle but the 40 points I passed on will probably be pretty big. I favored River's matchup but he will have to perform pretty damn good to overcome what I left on the bench.

I guessed wrong. Figured he would maybe win but struggle but the 40 points I passed on will probably be pretty big. I favored River's matchup but he will have to perform pretty damn good to overcome what I left on the bench.

Romo was a beast for me last year after getting him from Matty, he'll put up some great numbers. But you just never know when he'll have a clunker. generally though he's real good for fantasy.

Rivers, was injured and played through it last year, I think he'll have a real big year. Oakland was shitty vs the pass, so he could have a HUGH game too.

I think our matchup will come down to the RB's which you have the clear edge in...