Anything that you eat today....journal it here!

• Start date
  • •
  • Replies 3,615 Comments
  • • Views 140,405 Views
Cocaine

A LOT of it

coke.png

Corn Chex with FRESH blueberries ;)

Long read but getting older becoming my go to add to cereal ....

1. Blueberries

Blueberries are delicious, low in calories, packed with antioxidants, and are full of vitamins and minerals. They have a glycemic index of 53—which is a measure from 0-100 how quickly and intensely foods increase blood sugar levels. Additionally, a 3.5-ounce (100-gram) serving of blueberries has:

Calories: 57
Fiber: 2.4 grams
Vitamin C: 24% of the RDI
Vitamin K: 35.8% of the RDI

Blueberries Are Full of Antioxidants

Antioxidants are powerful compounds that can prevent or slow damage to cells caused by free radicals. Free radicals are unstable molecules that the body produces in reaction to the environment and or other stressors. This is part of the reason blueberries are considered to be excellent brain food as well as help treat and prevent Alzheimer's disease.

Anthocyanins: Anthocyanins are a specific type of antioxidant that inhibit oxidation. In herbal medicine, anthocyanins have been used to treat a number of conditions including high blood pressure, blood vessel health, colds, and urinary tract infections. Recent research also shows that anthocyanins may effectively help fend off heart disease and cancer.

Quercetin: Quercetin is one of the most abundant antioxidants and plays an important role in helping your body combat free radical damage. Studies show quercetin may help reduce inflammation, ease allergy symptoms, may have anticancer effects, lower blood pressure, may reduce your risk of brain disorders and dysfunction*, help combat aging, enhance exercise performance, and even aid in blood sugar control.

Myricetin: Myricetin exhibits a diverse range of activities that include strong antioxidant, anticancer, and anti-inflammatory activities. Recent research also suggests that myricetin may be beneficial to protect against diseases such as Parkinson's and Alzheimer's.

*Looking for a cure but I'll take what I can get!

Could be.

Only a bite of the burger, too early for that shit.

That and the that juicy roast he had have been absolutely ridiculous. This fucker.

Virty absolutely crushing it.

Finally trying this after hearing about it for many years on this forum

75D07C37-6EBB-4BCD-B574-D60148B31055.jpeg

Finally trying this after hearing about it for many years on this forum

View attachment 5534
Hope you enjoy it pal. I don't think its mind blowing coffee BUT it is part of the Canadian identity and culture. Getting a Tims while on the road is a tradition in this great and vast land. Tim Horton locations are everywhere from the cities and towns to rest stops on the highways and even in grocery stores in every nook and cranny of every province in Canada.

My favourite Tim Hortons is in beautiful Dryden Ontario (way up north of Minnesota). I'd stop here every time I was heading west to Saskatchewan on the Trans-Canada highway and every time returning home. It was like an oasis after hours of driving. I've been at this Tims in -30C and +25C temps in winter and summer.

Same thing with this other Tims in THUNDER BAY ON. I always stopped here when arriving in town and when leaving for the highway.

Here they are in all their glory:

Oh and one last thing.

Tim Horton was a MAPLE LEAF!

800px-Tim_Horton_Chex_hockey_card.JPG

And still resides in Toronto!

Capture.PNG

Last edited: