Anything that you eat today....journal it here!

• Start date
  • Replies 3,615 Comments
  • Views 140,247 Views
Doing OMAD regularly.

So far today three coffees.

Will eat full meal in the next two hours, broiled chicken thighs with butternut squash and zucchini.

Swapped the butternut squash with bell peppers and corn on the cob.

My only meal for today.

20210724_154643.jpg

WTF is wrong with the chicken? Reno its fukkin kosher pal, and its broiled not fried.

Yes I use a wooden cutting board to eat my meals most of the time, its just easier.

Coolie is the zucchini ok? What about my orange bell peppers?

Bacon and egg on kaiser roll from Wow
Oj
A small piano

WTF is wrong with the chicken? Reno its fukkin kosher pal, and its broiled not fried.

Yes I use a wooden cutting board to eat my meals most of the time, its just easier.

Coolie is the zucchini ok? What about my orange bell peppers?
It doesn't look scorched enough. plus I don't really care for thighs.

It doesn't look scorched enough. plus I don't really care for thighs.
I love thighs, especially when they are on both sides of a peach.

Capture.PNG
hyjk.PNG

Coolie don't tell me you don't like peaches.

GoPuffed a mixed 12 pack of Truly Lemonade.

Sure it's a chick drink, but I love it.

Been drinking lottsa seltzers Steves. I have a hard time blacking out on them and there's not much hangover so far.

Those are good too. Might shift to those. Love me some blackout with no hangover.

My stomach is not the best or even close (albeit because of bad habits) so I have to watch what I consume or I get fierce reflux.

Left the old place today and at an Airbnb (nothing luxurious, but it's nice and quiet which is a nice change) so I do love Wow all, but those bacon sandwiches are gone.

gotta say when I 1st saw the triangle I was pretty impressed.
My relatives owned a coffee shop, and when I 1st saw that club sandwich, I was like :wow

1 Tums

What do you get when you're 45 years old, gun 12 Trulys, and are detoxing from an obnoxious Mountain Dew and bacon and egg sandwich habit?

You feel like absolute ass.

Sincerely, FUCKING dumbass.

:chair:

I did say to myself and Christina that I'll never drink again but actually I'll White Claw that shit ala Boner because I'm Steves and when I drink I can't stop myself from drinking ALL OF IT.

3 Chipotle tacos and mexican cocaine (maybe I can get them to lace the tacos)....I mean coca cola on the way from Chipotle

Yumzers