Anything that you eat today....journal it here!

• Start date
  • Replies 3,615 Comments
  • Views 140,525 Views
Hard seltzer, really? Are you some kind of valley girl, Stevie?

:lmao:

yeah I know they're all the rage with the college girls.

I just like them man and they don't give me indigestion when drinking them, unlike beer and hard alcohol.

Oh and another thing since I'm bitchy today.

With the UC, if you want to talk to them, as I will need to if the benefits card isn't sufficient for them when it arrives? Sure go ahead and call. It will be busy non stop and then when you finally get through you get to speak to someone that doesn't do shit, files a ticket, then you'll hear back form them in a couple weeks.

What’s UC

Some kind of disability/unemployment thing?

Story time with Stevey K. All true shit though.

Let's talk about when I was working for that security firm and living in North Philadelphia.

So, this guy also named Steve hires me. Kind of cool of him to do, but shit job with shit pay and when Stevo is calling me on my days off to see if I'm drinking and saying shit like "I own you 24/7" when I'm making $12/he can eat a dick. So, he connects me with this landlord for a shit room in a crappy part of Philly. A little background on the place, this one roommate, an ex boxer, one time punched the landlord in the face.

So, the ex boxer decides to push me around a little bit. Shit like knocking on the door when I'm in the bathroom, tough guy looks etc. So I fuck with him, pulling fucked up pranks on him and shit. I had this bottle opener in the form a gun, pulled it on him, and I go "it's just a bottle opener man" lol. Fucked up but sorry not sorry, funny as fuck shit to do to a bully, imo.

So anyway, I'm walking into my house one day and this guy comes out of nowhere and is like "yo man me friends with the ex boxer and da landlord, just wanted you to know".

Soon after that I'm leaving the place and get jumped. Don't see anyone, get knocked out, and wake up with a black eye. While I'm in the hospital, the landlord steals all my stuff. Wallet with CC's, social security card, benefits card etc. 100% criminal behavior and I could have pressed charges, but since I have that unresolved DUI thing I didn't want them looking at me.

Then? The landlord CALLS MY FUCKING FATHER saying that I was the one being violent and so he had a right to take all my things.

It's been a couple years since all that happened, but I might talk to an an attorney about it. Doubt I can do anything because it's been so long, but might be some money there down the line both from the security firm and the scumbag landlord. This guy worked for the police force for like 20 years and is a corrupt piece of shit just like security firm Steve.

Calling my fucking elderly Father on the phone you stole from me to cover your corrupt, ghetto fabulous black trash ass and give me a warning as if to say "you fuck with me and I'll fuck with your family".

That fucker? Please let him die asap, as slowly and painfully as possible.

Oh shit wrong thread, sorry about that.

Last edited:
What’s UC

Some kind of disability/unemployment thing?

Unemployment. In my case collecting it and using it to try to make pro poker work.

Easier said then done.

Steves plan is this - try to make poker work while on the UC, first online then if I can't do that live. If neither work out or I'm just too miserable from variance I'll probably get back to the mortgage hustle. That's where I've made the most money, but honestly there's so many fucking fake and some corrupt assholes in it that it makes me sick.

Nothing like working on a purchase that pays you a couple grand for a couple months then having a realtor come out of nowhere and the client is like "we're friends with this realtor so we're going to go with him and the loan officer he knows". Then the new LO actually contacts you requesting the file you've worked on, lol. It's called realtor steering and it is a violation but these scumbags do it every day of the week.

I'll never forget good old Phil Godlowski. He did that after of course he did little time for fucking a 15 year old.

Classy.

Last edited:
Give up trying to be a winning online poker player asap

You’re welcome

The concerned Gamelive community

Lol well said. It does feel fucking impossible - and it is against the regs. I lost a lot banging heads with them, I was convinced I was good enough because of my somewhat sustained success live.

BUT, if I only target the absolute worst fish, only play against them (unless I have a huge hand of course), I'm still convinced there's money there. Not enough to live on, but some money.

live poker is about 50 times softer than online

-Management

live poker is about 50 times softer than online

-Management

So true, but live you have to deal with the sleazy shit i.e. anglers trying to get under your skin. Honestly if someone is mean to me my feeling get hurt pretty quickly and I can get threatening/violent, especially when drinking - so it's a concern for playing live. Also have to tip or you get bashed behind your back.

You are so right though and that's why like I said I will only be targeting what I KNOW are the absolute worst fish online.

Last edited:
Do you feel the need to drink when playing live?

I did, because of anxiety related to variance and dealing with occasional dickheads. Might not do that anymore though because when I'm drunk and someone fucks with me I ALWAYS have to come over the top - good way to get fucked up in the parking lot. This one very cool reg Russ in Philly says to me "you're the only player I've ever seen that actually plays even tighter when he's drunk" lol. Funny shit. Love that guy.

I think I'll likely go back to there soon, a lot of very cool regs there.

Clif bars (3)
Bananas (2)
710ml orange Gatorade (2)

Blt and fries from local place. Looks awesome and it had better be for 20 fucking dollars.

Going to order White Claw ala Boner - appreciate the insight brotha

Caligirl's pussayyyyyyyyy (NOT QUALIFIED)

:cutiepatootie:

Tomorrow we switch to Amazon Grocery

Vector cereal (2 cups)
2% milk

I eat about 3000 calories a day now because of 🚴

Ima have a bourbon with Coke Zero when we get home from bullshit 7yo soccer ⚽🤦‍♂️