Anything that you eat today....journal it here!

• Start date
  • Replies 3,615 Comments
  • Views 140,320 Views
Hummus
Peanut butter
Canned diced chicken
Protein shake

And let me just indicate, any who are irritated by the resurrection of the food thread should take said grievance to Cool man of Reno.
:)

Whopper
8 French fries
Most of a medium Fanta
1 of JL's chicken nuggets

Smoothie of almond milk, bananas, pomegrantes and a raw egg. Almond milk was made from scratch.

Almond milk was made from scratch.

Interesting. If you have time tell us about the process.
I think I would like Cashew Milk. HUGH cashew fan (just wish they weren’t so calorie dense).

Tron said not to drink cola and I stopped drinking sodas

Tron said not to drink sports drinks and I stopped drinking Powerade Gatorade and all those

Tron said not to use soy sauce but I can't give up me soy sauce, I love me soy sauce :loveheart:

Imo

Giving up the sugar drinks >>>>>>>> giving up soy sauce

Bowl of Grape Nuts
2 avocados
Caesar Salad
Honeycrisp apple
A bottle of wine

I'm regular as hell

Raisin Bran w/2% milk
Hot chocolate w/tiny marshmallows
Shark-shaped gummy, about 4" long
1 large glass of Ontarian red (2018 Megalomaniac Homegrown)

Tron said not to use soy sauce but I can't give up me soy sauce, I love me soy sauce :loveheart:

Did I really say that? Man, I say some weird shit.

Wait, I think I said soy.
But SOY SAUCE is friggin delicious. I eat soy sauce every time I have sushi which is at least twice a month. We can’t give up soy sauce either, Roguey.

but beyond that, yes, I try to avoid soy if at all possible.

I’m 6’-0”, 191 pounds right now and I have gotten some muscle back that I lost after the fractures and the blood clots. So I must be doing some things right.

One more month of blood thinners,fellas. Ooof.

Interesting. If you have time tell us about the process.
I think I would like Cashew Milk. HUGH cashew fan (just wish they weren’t so calorie dense).

Soak almonds in lots of water(ratio maybe 3:1) for 24 to 48 hours. Drain the water and put the almonds in the mixer. Add fresh water( ratio: one cup or less water for one cup of almonds). Grind/mix at maximum capacity for a a minute or so. Do it a couple of times till you get a thick paste. Add another cup of water and give it a few rounds of mixing The duration of mixing/grinding depends on the power of the motor. Mine is just 750W. I have seen videos where they add all water and almonds and mix in one go. Maybe their motors are more powerful. But, I find making a paste in less water first better since it crushes the almonds well. Too much water in one go means less contact with the blades. Pour the contents of the jar into a cloth nut bag placed in a big bowl. Most of the milk will just pass through and you squeeze the rest of it into the bowl. Don't worry about too much(or less) water. You will get a hang of what you like and you can adjust accordingly. Keep the bowl((pour the milk in a glass bottle) in the fridge - it's good for a couple of days. So, don't make too much at a time. Since the skin of almonds is supposed to be not good and it's mixed in the leftover contents of the bag, I don't use it. Some may add it to muesli. If you go with cashew, maybe you can use it or feed it to the birds. You may add some dates or similar for taste. I don't add anything.

I had four soft boiled

eggs

and two biscuits for breakfast. My farts are room clearing.