Anything that you eat today....journal it here!

• Start date
  • Replies 3,615 Comments
  • Views 139,895 Views
sounds like you eat like a poor university student.

Sometimes, yes. I have a small fridge and smaller freezer so I gotta trudge down to the supermarket frequently.

On cold days I don't feel like going out to buy food so I basically eat what I got.

The other night I ate a bottle of blue cheese salad dressing for dinner - right out of the bottle.
The bonus? Yep, no dishes to wash afterwards.

3am... casien protein shake, 2packs of apple cinn oatmeal, spoonful of peanut butter (this is the 2am-3am normal meal)

no gym this morning , so got up around 8 and had 6 egg whites , 2 packs a/c oatmeal and an ON protein shake...

10:15.. currently eating chicken breast , brown rice and asian veggies ... gym soon

3am... casien protein shake, 2packs of apple cinn oatmeal, spoonful of peanut butter (this is the 2am-3am normal meal)

no gym this morning , so got up around 8 and had 6 egg whites , 2 packs a/c oatmeal and an ON protein shake...

10:15.. currently eating chicken breast , brown rice and asian veggies ... gym soon

Ray you goodlooking cunt.

I don't think I could eat as much as you guys if I tried.

I don't think I could eat as much as you guys if I tried.
I could do it if I tried but have to be at night I would probably throw up...even a yogurt after my coffee is pushing it...I can start appreciating food about 2 pm....I don't know the last time I had a real "meal." Just grab stuff on the go....fruit, frozen entree, pizza if you consider that a full meal....

i wished i liked cottage cheese, i would do cc and peanut butter in the middle of the night, but i hate that shit

Everything bagel with an omelet inside containing bacon bits and cheese....coffee

it is still 6:52 am

6 scrambled egg whites
1 piece of whole what toast with a tsp of olive oil
.5 cup of OJ

1 banana with 1 tbsp of peanut butter

i dont mind eating 3500ish calories a day right now, ill cut that by 1k in a month or so... but what is on the annoying side is taking the vitamins ... they are a MUST

i take this with my 2nd and 3rd meals of the day (counting my 2am sleepwalk eating as meal 1)

9e4131e7-3613-4d6f-b653-eee5abe1c577_zpsa754648a.jpg

multi
msm(for joints), C, biotin(for skin, nails, scalp), osteo bi flex with 5loxin(for joints)
D3 , super B complex (handful of diff. B vits in one), E
fish oil
milk thistle(liver protector), zinc, A, magnesium, l-lysine amino

i take the msm, fish oil and osteo joint 3 times a day(6-9 of each daily) ... i take the magnesium and zinc before bed and with 3rd meal of the day...

sometimes this shit is a hassle, but has hugh benefits...

tron knows :yes:

whole what toast

:lmao:

Good job on the vitamins ray - I always forget to take mine. oops.

IAG - I have NEVER been a breakfast kind of person, sometimes I will do it, but not often. I eat lunch and dinner, and sometimes a snack, that's it.

pucky, magnesium and zinc are believed to be natural testosterone boosters...

Garden salad with mixedgreens carrots cucumber Brussels sprouts egg sunflower seeds ricotta salata and shallot vinaigrette.