Anything that you eat today....journal it here!

• Start date
  • Replies 3,661 Comments
  • Views 144,150 Views
-Juiced kale, spinach, ginger, lemon, dandelion

1 pickle

Pork Chop Porterhouse with polenta fries and green beans

Bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch

Egg sandwich - 2 eggs on bagel, cooked in avocado baking oil
IMG_20210107_063835639.jpg

Not pictured - Turkey sandwich on white bread, Triscuits with pepper jack cheese

Chicken breast seasoned with Old Bay and cayenne, assorted vegetables cooked in avocado baking oil
Corona with lime
Ice water
IMG_20210114_181647354.jpg

Everything served on red plastic plate

Yum- except You need some bacon/ham and cheese on that egg bagel brah

Cheep chicken. We bought a lot of chicken today boys. Enough to last to the end of the month.

1q.jpeg

1q2.jpg

Swordfish baked
Jasmine Rice
Asparagus

Dessert:
Handful of raisins
1 Gingersnap cookie
Glass of Red Zin

Caspy, love you pal - no homo, and I know you are heterosexual and love pussy BUT the way you describe your meals is extremely gay.
Not that this is a bad thing and the food you discuss sounds deelicious but stil sooo gay.

Gingersnap? Jasmine? Zin?

:boxcleanersdaddy:

that's some cheap chicken
Was a blowout sale. In Canadian dollars too!

Cheap because "best before" date was yesterday. I bought about $12 worth at that price.

OK for me though because I put all I bought in the freezer so it will be good for a while. Thankfully my jail cell includes one.

This chicken will all be consumed by the end of the month.

Egg Sandwich
Healthy Choice - some chicken dish with some weird cheese that has me farting a lot (and they're stank)
Some roadkill
A GoPuff Pepperoni pizza is incoming
Two Yards IPAs

Looks awesome!

So, Healthy Choice Steamers. Love them. Amazon Fresh is always out of them and GoPuff will rape you for $5.99 each. Shop Rite with a nice sale on them for $2.99 apiece BUT a whopping $19.99 service charge.

The answer? Order so many of them that it's worth my while. I just ordered 28 of them.

If anyone wants a Healthy Choice steamer for the next few months or so, I got you.