Anything that you eat today....journal it here!

Since
Jan 27, 2010
Lol who is that? He does look like me actually except for the hair. Pretty funny.
w1YnIXj.jpg

stevek

Life Sustaining
Since
Oct 30, 2019
Plommer I know things are tough on you right now and you're looking for an e-battle here, but it's not happening man.

All the best.

Since
Jan 27, 2010
Plommer I know things are tough on you right now and you're looking for an e-battle here, but it's not happening man.

All the best.
e-battle? You mean because I posted memes/gifs of you, Matty, Reno and myself?

Things tough for me? I think not, pal. Having the time of my life, 100% leisure. Zero complaints.

stevek

Life Sustaining
Since
Oct 30, 2019
2 bowls frosted flakes with milk
One bowl ramen noodles, beef flavor
2 hot dogs, with mustard

stevek

Life Sustaining
Since
Oct 30, 2019
Plom, you said you were taking a break from the forums, which other ones did you mean?

Since
Jan 27, 2010
Plom, you said you were taking a break from the forums, which other ones did you mean?
Steve, you misread my response pal, I said I needed a break, took one and now returned.

You're looking for stuff that isn't there, not like someone trying to avoid an e-battle.

jglk;.PNG

stevek

Life Sustaining
Since
Oct 30, 2019
Oh because I was going to say that this is the only one that I know of that you're welcome at.

I guessed that changes things though, so sounds good.

Cheers.

Since
Jan 27, 2010
Oh because I was going to say that this is the only one that I know of that you're welcome at.

I guessed that changes things though, so sounds good.
Stevee, are there little bubbles in your head from overheating? You know like just before water starts to boil.