Anything that you eat today....journal it here!

• Start date
  • Replies 3,672 Comments
  • Views 146,421 Views
Fruit, 2 eggs 1 cup of coffee diving in for second cup literally

NOW (once prepared)

some water

Mini
1 Pouch kitty food
Some water (what of it bacon didn't spill)

Spicy seaweed crackers

8.3 Matty Rain-san out of 10

Unp6z55.jpg

BTW Malaysian crepes have become a Wednesday tradition at the Rain household. Shit's delicious.

4ecdffcc0c581d4443b236e71a4bd5a0.jpg

That looks good machu

1. 2 hard boiled eggs
    2. 1 fruit cup
    3. 2 cups coffee
    4. chicken caesar salad
    5. some triscuits
    6. some black licorice

Last edited:
Bison Meat bits with uncured bacon, chia and raisins.

Too expensive but fokken delicious

dropped cals down to 2200 this week... not eating sucks

two hard boiled eggs
1 cup coffee
1 fruit cup
piece of french bread w some i cant believe it's not butter spray on
some water

RJ, I could help ya get there in a short time and in a very healthy manner.

Pancakes made out of chocolate protein shake powder with peanut butter
Watermelon Spark

Imma go kick some ass NOW!!!!!!:megarock::megarock::megarock::megarock::megarock::chickendance::chickendance::chickendance::chickendance:

Tonight I am cooking baked wings coated in a spicy granola/flaxseed mix. Drizlled with homemade Mango Habanero sauce.

Entree is grilled pizza with a kale pesto sauce topped with mozzarella, olives, roasted red peppers, carmelized onions and sun dried tomatoes.

Since June 1st, I have been eating pretty healthy. Dropped 20 pounds as of this morning in 50 days. Tonight's meal (if I have 6 wings and 3 slices of pizza) will be 1050 calories. I bought a 6 pack of Ultra Cider so that will add 580 calories if I drink the 6 pack.

I consider that my cheat meal for the week.

everything bagel, butter two glasses of water

handful of gummy bears

dropped cals down to 2200 this week... not eating sucks

dropped 17lbs in 3 weeks before vacation ... put 20 back on in the 2 weeks ish ive been home... decided it will be too tough to train and diet for a comp while football is going on... will put forth some effort to doing a summer show next year after hoops

will try to grow some for a while...will kick it around 300g carbs and around 350g protein a day for a while... dont care about the calories... 20min of stairs, 2-3 days a wk will keep the fat down

had a 2 liter dr. pepper and full bag of chilis chips with queso and salsa for dinner the other night... i felt like a death row inmate about to die and loved it

Been eating lots of raw food lately, it's growing on me.

Fruit cup
Coffee, black
A few gulps of orange Gatorade

Cobb salad from Walmart, that's two in a row since they ran out of the Southwest and they're pretty good too.
A Miller Lite

had a 2 liter dr. pepper and full bag of chilis chips with queso and salsa for dinner the other night... i felt like a death row inmate about to die and loved it

2 liters in 1 sitting :surprised:

^^^ i took an hour break in between :fatass:

optimum nutrition mass gainer... 2 scoops/50g pro/250g carbs/1250 cals ... morning shake/night shake ... hello 6k calories a day