Anything that you eat today....journal it here!

• Start date
  • Replies 3,671 Comments
  • Views 146,133 Views
She's quite the stalker Reno I'll post a pic later. She's seriously so cool, sweet and beautiful and I'm very lucky to have her around. We originally took in her Mother and she passed, it was so sad, I pet her on her last dying stretch. Now it's the kids. Big brother we had around and took him to a better home I heard he's jumping around in farms these days. This is little sister, her name is Mini and I don't think you'll find a more lovable creature in the universe except maybe Wally. Also, she is a WHORE! Her and her Brother fucking underneath the truck, what the fuck? WHORES!

We have nursed her back from starvation and the coolest thing is when I see her lying down enjoying some sunrays because I think before she was too focused on survival to enjoy herself. She has a friend that darts off when I open the door, lol. Kids gonna kid and all that.

Had an espresso shot a bit ago, so good
Now doing Turkey Sandwich
Small veggie tray
Leinenkugel Grapefruit Shandy - one
An oval
Some black licorice pieces
Trying Tangy Cheddar Squares - not close enough to cheese its to make the switch, but not that bad for a buck

We took mom to the circus last Sunday and I had a hot dog for the first time in years. It was good. I was pleasantly surprised.

2 cups coffee
3 shitty generic Wellbutrin
4 aspirin
1 allergy pill
1 oxycontin

weeeeeeeee

Correct! If she was a nurse I would equate her to Nurse Jackie! A good hearted soul who must have pills!

1397494705796.cached.jpg

Wow. I guess I never looked at the lyrics to MLH before. Ending -grim.

From Songfacts:

This condemns the many women in England who were abusing prescription drugs, even though The Stones were becoming heavy drug users themselves. The band wanted to make the point that housewives popping pills what not that much different than rock stars taking smack, even though drug laws in England strongly favored the housewives.

60g shake
8 eggwhite omelet with a bunch of shit in it... onions/peppers/tomatoes .. it was okay..probably wont do peppers anymore
3 fat pieces of lean turkey sausage
4 whole wheat waffles...

ill probably go back to bed soon... late dead lift workout... fuck morning cardio

Back to working out this morning #slacker

Pushups 50/50
bench
tri ext
squats
calf raise

last set of pushups only 20 - no power because slacked for like a week :facepalm: pisses me off will have to do the rest later, was doing some volleyball stuff with no stretching like an ass and think I wore out my rotator, no damage or anything; plus all that jerkin off

nice apple mix fruit salad from WALMART
2 hard boiled eggs from WALMART
2 small pieces of toast from WALMART no butter
2 cups of Starbucks instant coffee, Italian Roast from WALMART

RR you FUCKIN BEAST :bowdown:

hwn you have to pass a kidney stone don't say I didn't not not tried to warn you not you not to do that

Much coffee, cream filled lemon muffin and initial corona with lime! Dinner?