Anything that you eat today....journal it here!

• Start date
  • Replies 3,671 Comments
  • Views 146,127 Views
shake
1/2lb sliced flat iron steak with onions cooked in the skillet ...
6 whole wheat waffles
handful of pistachios
can of tuna/4 hard boiled egg whites/4 slices whole wheat bread
creatine./bcaa drink
costco hotdog (fucker was gwood too)
blackened chicken pasta is in about an hour... workout... then shake, rice/chicken/veggies post workout

first time ive been to costco in 6 months where i didnt buy a pizza... :tears:

Bison burger with Yuca fries

:pepe:

you got a place around the house that makes the burgers? or you have a good butcher shop that carries it? i havent had one in a while, but crave the fuck out of it these days... i need to call around and see who carries the meat

Sardines with hot boiled peanuts and a fried snickers bar. Washed it down with coconut milk.

Omelette, huevos Ranchero, Arroz con frijoles, plantains for breakfast.
Lobster, shrimp, ceveches for lunch. Dinner tbd. Loving Nicaraguan food.

Last edited:
Combo and chicken taco for break

Leftover cheeseburger and 2 handfuls of Fritos after work

Cooking hot pork right now

Off the wagon while company is here..having to eat regular meals
Been unpacking boxes and took a 5 mile walk yesterday..not sure enough to offset though.

Breakfast-sugar free Red Bull and Starbucks caramel frapp light with extra shot of espresso

lunch-Taco hell....tostada and bean burrito
diet Sunkist

dinner-thin crust pizza-pepperoni, onion, mushroom
3/4 can REAL Coke

This is day 4 of eating crappy...probably why I felt like shit all day.

will probably have some Oikos mint choc chip frozen yogurt after a while.

my tren is kicking in and im beginning to lose some appetite... lost 3lbs last week while still eating waaay above maintenance...time to start cutting some meals by 1/3 and lowering cals to 2500ish ...

unfortunately for GL, i wont be the happy go lucky, non-confrontational, extremely courteous and all loving RR you are all very accustomed to.... :lol:

i get very unhappy when i cant eat :choo:

but I find hungry Ray Ray to be entertaining as long as he isn't talking to me

Coffee
two hardboiled eggs
fruit salad

tough to keep up with all these changes in my appetite

you got a place around the house that makes the burgers? or you have a good butcher shop that carries it? i havent had one in a while, but crave the fuck out of it these days... i need to call around and see who carries the meat

Meal delivery service

Did king crab legs last night. Like $15 for four. Actually pretty good if you're just looking for an addon which I was and don't feel like storing or seriously cooking shit. But yeah $3.75 per leg - not on a regular basis. Cat was surrounded in a propane caused flame for a good hundredth of a second then one hundredth of a second later good to go and confused as fuck for roughly twenty seconds, as was I.

I really wish she'd calm the fuck down. It's food. I feed you. Chill, it will keep happening. Keep your nose away from the fucking grill, fuckstick.

Last edited: