Anything that you eat today....journal it here!

• Start date
  • Replies 3,676 Comments
  • Views 147,176 Views
Pucky, can you get me a free roll at betjamaica?

Not being able to fry using olive oil is a myth. It burns at 375 but most frying is done below that temperature. I know this because Mario Batali told me this years ago. He fries everything in olive oil, even deep frying.

Baby Spinach w/ pomegranate seeds, pecans and honey dijon dressing
Baguette dunked in molten gruyre and emmental
2007 Manzone Gramolere Barolo

:pepe:

Grilled asparagus.

Quinoa with wilted spinach, toasted pistachios, and dried cherries.

Berry banana smoothie with a scoop of chia seeds.

Green goddess subpar juice drink

Margaritas

redbull
Weight watchers microwave turkey egg biscuit thing. Did not like. Ate half.

60g protein shake with a nanner...3 packs of apple cinn oatmeal ... 3 nathans hotdogs on wheat buns :lol: .. i mean fuck, how do you eat just 1 of those fucking things?

yesterday was a fucking eating exhibition... a full costco pizza and 2.5lbs of chicken breast rolled in Panko bread crumbs was just a part of the 7000calorie day
:bennyhill:

That's a lot of food man. sheesh. I can't believe you don't get sick from eating so much. I sure would!

Oikos coconut cream greek yogurt
coffee

That's a lot of food man. sheesh. I can't believe you don't get sick from eating so much. I sure would!

it was over about 18hours... been doing it a few times a month for a while now... the chicken breasts, i cut into 3rds and slap em in a little egg and rub them in the panko crumbs and real light mrs. dash.... slap on a hot pan, each side for about 45secs-1min... then in the oven at 350ish for 20-25min ish... awesome chicken tenders that are lighter on the carbs/cals

That does sound good though. I love that Mrs. Dash stuff! I might have to give your way a try.
How long do you spend at the gym? You must work out a lot with how much food you take in. holy cows!

2-2.5 hours ... add 20-30min 2-3 times a week for cardio...fuck that cardio right now... but my metabolism is in full fucking gear right now...body is used to 3500-4k cals a day .. when i cut down to 2000-2500 cals a day with more cardio, ill feel like im fucking dying of starvation for a while :lol: