Anything that you eat today....journal it here!

• Start date
  • Replies 3,702 Comments
  • Views 149,792 Views
Since you missed out on the 200 calories from soda you're gonna have to eat another bowl of wings later. It all evens out :grin:

Large double double
Chocolate chip muffin

Baja chicken wrap
fresh fruit
margarita

shake, 6 waffles and 2 cups of oatmeal... workout ... shake, 2 dbl bacon burgers from steak&shake, 8oz chicken breast with a little wild rice...

not as clean as i would like lately... pizza still okay once a week and before today, i hadnt had any burgers in months, but getting there...

IMAG0782_zpsea45ca5a.jpg

That list was from today already or yesterday RayRay?

Me...coffee.

3-4 cheerios that fell out of the bowl that I poured for mom.

thats this mornings food and shakes ...

ill eat something again around 1030 ... most likely some hamburger helper and noodles that i made yesterday... box of hamb.helper 3 cheese kind, with 2.25lbs of 96/4 meat, some extra wheat noodles, bunch of broccoli and 1/2 cup fat free cheese all thrown in

You are throwing 2.25 lbs of meat in a HH that usually requires 1 lb? or did you make 2 boxes? I'm guessing the former. HH sounds good right now for some reason.

You eat the fat free cheese? I was told not to use those low/fat free items..that better to use the real stuff in smaller portions. No?

just one box...thats why i added some noodles and extra cheese...

if i am going to use a lot of cheese on a dish, i use fat free...
images

but i use regular parm or italian mix stuff for other dishes... and 2% for grill cheese sandwiches :dunno:

just one box...thats why i added some noodles and extra cheese...

if i am going to use a lot of cheese on a dish, i use fat free...
images

but i use regular parm or italian mix stuff for other dishes... and 2% for grill cheese sandwiches :dunno:
yeah...the fat free cheese does not melt well. %2 not so well either, but better.

I think I am in denial that this thread exists at my beloved gamelive. I never notice it - I think my brain just skips over it - but based on the number of replies, it keeps hanging around.

There was a time it only could have existed at gamelive in an ironic sense, ridiculing this kind of thing. But this appears to be on the level.

At least it does not appear to be as bad as the title suggests. The title suggests a mindless, pointless, zit-squeezy logging of everything. A quick scan reveals there is a lot of that but there is some content which goes beyond zit squeezing I suppose.

But still ---> facebook. Remember that facebook is there. It's the ideal place to make daily comments about the weather and post pictures of your side dishes etc. etc.

I can't really say gamelive is going to hell in a handbasket because of this thread. It is reminiscent of the what are you listening to thread which goes back near the beginning. I believe that one started with better intentions - and it is just a fundamentally cooler topic - but it devolved pretty quickly into this same kind of zit-squeezing exercise and has continued that way. So what're ya gonna do?

As the self-appointed overseer of gamelive heritage it has to be said: terrible thread here. I wish people could try to think of gamelive as more than just a blob of blank paper. It is a bit different. It was founded as a place of some non-lameness. I hope we aren't going to have more of these.

just ate a banana

making some kimchi now

I hear ya muddy but people love to talk about themselves. And they love to talk about food. And I think for some it helps them to be more aware of what/how much they are consuming in a day. Granted I certainly don't "journal" every day, or everything I eat in a day. And I like to learn from other, more healthy people what types of things they consume. And I like it in one place. You can learn a lot about someone by their eating habits.

Several times I have resigned that it is gone...but then some more established GL member will bump and then I will feel ok in my again contributing. I probably have bumped several times as well.

I guess there is no way for you to block a particular thread. I am sorry if it bothers you to see it. I have no problem with it being deleted if it is that much of a problem for people. I know Reno and MrX are not fond of it either.

I don't remember what prompted me starting it. It was at least partly tongue in cheek though... I remember that. I certainly did not see it surviving past a day or two.

I guess it's the on line version of peeking in someone's grocery cart.

Well lemme see . . .

A chug of orange juice with my cholesterol and vitamin pills
Banana chocolate chunk muffin
3 coffees
Hot Calabrese salami and swiss cheese on a Kaiser
piece of some kinda blueberry pound cake with a little scoop of blueberries on the side (someone's birthday cake)

dinner will be chicken penne (with parmesan cheese, dill pickle, oil and vinegar cole slaw)
glass of milk

best guess at evening snack --> jalapeno pretzel bits

That's my day
Hey wait! You were an early enabler!

I think I am in denial that this thread exists at my beloved gamelive. I never notice it - I think my brain just skips over it - but based on the number of replies, it keeps hanging around.

There was a time it only could have existed at gamelive in an ironic sense, ridiculing this kind of thing. But this appears to be on the level.

At least it does not appear to be as bad as the title suggests. The title suggests a mindless, pointless, zit-squeezy logging of everything. A quick scan reveals there is a lot of that but there is some content which goes beyond zit squeezing I suppose.

But still ---> facebook. Remember that facebook is there. It's the ideal place to make daily comments about the weather and post pictures of your side dishes etc. etc.

I can't really say gamelive is going to hell in a handbasket because of this thread. It is reminiscent of the what are you listening to thread which goes back near the beginning. I believe that one started with better intentions - and it is just a fundamentally cooler topic - but it devolved pretty quickly into this same kind of zit-squeezing exercise and has continued that way. So what're ya gonna do?

As the self-appointed overseer of gamelive heritage it has to be said: terrible thread here. I wish people could try to think of gamelive as more than just a blob of blank paper. It is a bit different. It was founded as a place of some non-lameness. I hope we aren't going to have more of these.

arent you the fucking hypocrite who started the random thoughts thread? :wacko:

skip the goddamn thread muddy... you are the only one who doesnt get involved in it(well, not anymore), so go be a pompous prick in some other thread... im this fucking close to killing every thread here with pics of food and shit just to piss you the fuck off...

I'll have what Ray had for breakfast.

MrX
If this thread is still going strong a year from today, I'm leaving.

Things are not looking good for me in February 2015.