Anything that you eat today....journal it here!

• Start date
  • Replies 3,680 Comments
  • Views 147,965 Views
Unfortunately Coffee gives me the runs. I am super jello.

Enjoy, my friend.

Philadelphia Rolls (sushi) from Giant. Called a Warren Moon like audible when I asked the guy working where the 711 like 2 packs of hard boiled eggs were, he told me, and they weren't there.

Then I'm pretty sure I left money hanging out of the cash register because I annoyed about something else (GEE, I WONDER WHAT - but who cares).

Saw a guy with a good poker shirt so pointed at him on my way out and said "nothing like flopping a good set, huh - semi loudly." He laughed out loud and we fist pounded.

Don't sweat the small stuff (that's what she just kept on saying............).

Last edited:
Kind Bar - Dark Chocolate
Pure Leaf Unsweetened Iced Tea
Deer Park Water
Gatorade - Strawberry Watermelon

RJ's hut

20230714_212103.jpg

20230714_212417.jpg

The Cheesecake Factory's Celebration Cheesecake

Legit fokkin cake boys

Kind Bar Dark Chocolate Cashew
Roll from Giant Heirloom Market
Gatorade
Turkey Hill Iced Tea (Have to make a no sugar adjustment there)

Wawa Green Tea
Iced Water
Wawa Turkey & Cheddar
Wawa Grapes & Cheese

One day I am going to get Wawa to blast deep Modest Mouse and everything will be PERFECT

JUST. LIKE. teela - tee hee

:like: :pfft:

It was Rogatien, it was.

We still have 60% of the cake left. Ima be looking forward to dessert for the next few days. So good.

1.5 Starbucks Frappuccinos
A bagel from Giant Heirloom, pretty awesome
A Kind Bar
20.5 ounces of some drink with the ace of spades on it, delicious

Guys - as long as long as I don't go over 40 oz. of alcohol everything will be fine.

1.5 Starbucks Frappuccinos
A bagel from Giant Heirloom, pretty awesome
A Kind Bar
20.5 ounces of some drink with the ace of spades on it, delicious

Guys - as long as long as I don't go over 40 oz. of alcohol everything will be fine.
I believe you've said that before and it did not go well.

I believe you've said that before and it did not go well.
Because last time it led to over 40 oz.

This time it doesn't.

Thank you very much for caring though, seriously. Up to a certain amount slows down the hyperspeed mode that I've gone into to handle the roommate situation.

When I have my own place and a studio I can go over 40 oz and throw plastic bottles around and stuff.

Ok, so this police office told me what he does, actually after totally hooking me up with his Giant card and saving me over 30% on my order.

He said he fasts from 11-7, no sugar, no carbs 6 days a week. One day is anything you want. I'm going to try to shift to that.

Awesome dude, intelligent as heck and went way beyond his job requirements for me. Strong as heck too for his age.

Confirmed winner. Deep appreciation for him.

I can't wait to get to working out after I do something about this hugh blister on my foot. I'm reading that if you pop it, it takes something like 3-5 days to heal, but if you don't, it'll only hurt worse. Sucks. Doesn't anyone know what to do about it? If anyone wants to see a pic of it I don't want to post it but I will if it'll lead to doing the right thing.

Just called the hospital and they did what was expected, no advice over the phone. Guess I'll have to deal with it until I have the energy to go there after work.

Last edited:
If anyone wants to see a pic of it I don't want to post it but I will if it'll lead to doing the right thing.
We have a doctor in the house @Archie

He can assist you if you post a picture of it

Went to eat late lunch at Yard House in Sarasota. Few other locations in FLA. Waiter said 114 different beer selections and all on tap. Appeared to be a place where burgers are a go-to but we make our own specialty ones often enough not wanting them when dining out!

Happy hour 3-6PM so $2 off all beers and most appetizers 7.5 instead of 15.
Yard House in Sarasota

We went with Miguel’s queso dip and chicken, lettuce wraps. Both were excellent and worth it even if paying full price.
Miguel queso dip and chicken lettuce wraps

Then tried the Korean cheesesteak and the regular cheesesteak, which we split. I enjoyed both but like the Korean one better.. MrsM thought the meat was tender, but a little fatty.
Korean cheesesteak

regular cheesesteak

Plenty of TV all showing in the early afternoon MTV songs of classic rock which both MrsM and I enjoy.
MTV classic rock

MTV classic rock songs

Dire Straits … Petty and enjoyed most The Who’s Can’t Explain …. LoL this guy you should’ve seen was ahead of his time with the dancing on the ground spinning crap ….
The Who Cant Explain