Anything that you eat today....journal it here!

• Start date
  • Replies 3,702 Comments
  • Views 150,113 Views
kimchi i bet
You are correct sir! :kato: What exactly is it anyway? gochjang too?

@roguejuror from menu .....
chopped ribeye, white american, kimchi, gochujang, caramelized onions, green onions, roasted garlic aïoli, toasted hoagie roll. with house fries.

Update on the Korean cheesesteak, MrsM had more of it than me (small bite) while I had mostly regular one. Well indeed was fattier eating the rest of it just now. Avoid it new determination. Just have to come to realization most of the places down here can't duplicate the cheesesteaks I had up north.

gochujang is the famous spice blend - paste

love!

Avoid it new determination. Just have to come to realization most of the places down here can't duplicate the cheesesteaks I had up north.
I used to know a guy down in one of the countries of the Americas whose mother used to make nacatamales for a living. I got to try them, they were tasty nacatamales, the best nacatamales. The guy's mother passed away and the guy swore to never to eat nacatamales again, because to him no nacatamal were as good and as tasty as the ones his mother used to make. Then, thinking to myself "man a life without nacatamales is hard, sure, nothing will compare to the ones the mother used to make and the sentimental value but to never eat them again? nah man that's too much". I never told him my opinion because he was a prideful person and I didn't want to hurt his snowflake feelings. But to you MrMonkey, that I respect and love, I tell you don't give up on cheesesteaks, you're a cheesesteaks boy, you were raised on cheesesteaks. Don't give up on them even if they will never be as good as the ones you once had, it's part of the sacrifices we make as immigrants.

@MrMonkey remember that I once flagged you down in the side of the street and hung on the side of your truck to give you a food package and told you instructions on how to prepare them? Those were nacatamales.

@MrMonkey remember that I once flagged you down in the side of the street and hung on the side of your truck to give you a food package and told you instructions on how to prepare them? Those were nacatamales.
Of course I do and they were very tasty! I will continue to get cheesesteaks but probably stick with Big Mike's in town.

Just got a cuban coffee at Wawa. Lovely!

Korean Kalbi Marinade Sauce

Try this sauce on meats to get that Korean BBQ flavour

Kind Dipped Clusters, very highly recommended.

Cliff Bar

Coffee w sugar and creamer.

A mule.

Juul vape.

All at the exact same time.

Oatmeal w/maple syrup
Coffee with cream and sugar
Two ham sammiches on whole wheat bread
Cheese croissant
Matcha tea

Starbucks nitro cold coffees.

They're fucking awesome.

Some Melatonin gummies.

Cliff Bar
Italian Bread
Starbucks Nitro
Agua

Cliff Bar, peanut butter banana
Wawa green tea
Agua
Juul Vape (also am wearing a Nicotine patch)
Aspirin
1 Slice Italian Bread
1/4 Can Starbucks Nitro

No E I mean broken fig newtons today....

Last edited: