Anything that you eat today....journal it here!

• Start date
  • Replies 3,671 Comments
  • Views 145,583 Views
Hazardously sour candy :handshake:

It's hard candy, cough-drop sized. There is an insanely sour coating that lasts for a few minutes and makes you think you're about to swallow your tongue. Then it gets pleasant.

Do it.

Crab for dinner

Attachments

• IMG_0509.jpeg
    IMG_0509.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 50
Same as usual except added a two pack of Grandma's chocolate chip cookies.

Also switched from the 711 Cali-Flow vape to the more sophisticated MyBlu.

Same order as usual except no pop tarts because Rogue and Dingo have me feeling all weird about my Wawa expenses.

Plus I'm stocked up on them.

:lmao:
:cutiepatootie:

Same as usual except things got crazy.

I walk in and the cute Spanish girl and the guy I spoke with about Modest Mouse are having some kind of argument screaming NO HE'S MINE repeatedly at each other.

The Modest Mouse guy rings me up and the non EBT portion for the BLT comes to $8.88 instead of the usual $11. The Spanish girl runs up to him and screams I SAID HE'S MINE! And gives him a big slap.

On a side note the total was $19.33 and I said GOOD YEAR semi loudly. The lady behind us chuckled and the Modest Mouse guy said I wasn't alive.

Also

Same as usual except things got crazy.

I walk in and the cute Spanish girl and the guy I spoke with about Modest Mouse are having some kind of argument screaming NO HE'S MINE repeatedly at each other.

The Modest Mouse guy rings me up and the non EBT portion for the BLT comes to $8.88 instead of the usual $11. The Spanish girl runs up to him and screams I SAID HE'S MINE! And gives him a big slap.

On a side note the total was $19.33 and I said GOOD YEAR semi loudly. The lady behind us chuckled and the Modest Mouse guy said I wasn't alive.

Also
:unicornmindfuck:

Chicken breast w old bay
Caligirl I mean cali veggies
Iced tea

Pop tart, diarrhea flavor. Really gross.

70891321146__1B9DA5FC-4F19-4FFD-9F22-A2067FBABDEC.jpeg

Made a pizza in this new portable pizza oven that my friends daughters boyfriend got. Thing is hella cool. It’s called Ooni. It legit makes a pizza in 2 minutes

View attachment 8691
Made a pizza in this new portable pizza oven that my friends daughters boyfriend got. Thing is hella cool. It’s called Ooni. It legit makes a pizza in 2 minutes
LOL Casp was talking about MrsM making pizza now and then to friend and he mentioned to get one of those. Guess our oven not high enough temp too get a crustier crust. Don't know if crust is crustier but he said so simply like you stated about.

I think remember him saying 12' was biggest one possible but WTH, can make 4 of them in same time as 1 in the oven. What's the biggest size for yours and how much was it? Looks YUMMY+ to me!

I think they paid $300 for it. I made 5 personal rustic pizzas in roughly 15 minutes.

The pizza came out killer

Same as usual except added KitKats for both myself and my snack buddy Becca.

On the way out of Wawa some lady didn't hold the door open, said sorry, I said you're gonna be and she ripped out her mace. Then I screamed JUST KIDDING! And we both burst out laughing.

Eggs, bacon, toast
Tricuits and cheese blocks
An antler

Grocery shopped this morning and passed on the bacon.