Anything that you eat today....journal it here!

• Start date
  • Replies 3,615 Comments
  • Views 139,957 Views
how is WOM (wife of matty) handling this? supportive?

WOK is on board and achieving as well.

WOM is respectful but skeptical. She's keeping a safe distance from the keto madness. She's been baking scones and cupcakes but is not taunting M with them.

Glad that WOK is supportive, she sounds like a pearl.

ty matty

WOM is as well

fucking baked goods - kryptonite for kato

I don't crave them somehow. Laser-focused on my mission to #BringSexyBack. I already feel a lot healthier just ~40% of the way in.

:egyptian:

love to hear it. keep up the great work.

I’m going to do one 48 hour fast before May 27th

I’ll blog it here

You too ketokato!

Please do tronner

It felt as though I could've kept going a while longer, but having to stare at a machine that spins @ 1500 RPM (coil winder) makes me go cross-eyed and dizzy on an empty stomach.

I shifted my eating window to noon-1pm today so not really, but I'll be doing it going forward, :yes: 2:30pm was too late

Mother-in-law dropped off ~$30 worth of macadamia nuts today. She refused to be reimbursed. :wally:

IMG_20210422_185136.jpg

Wow $30 seems steep. I wonder if Canada gets taxed hardcore on that stuff

I think I'm doing the anti-keto diet, just had rice beans potato bread and no meats :dunno:

Might has well eat strychnine

Twas nice knowing you carnal

Matty- we need a weigh-in.

im disappointed in myself, major hiccup last weekend, after having a guests in town.

I'm stalled at ~213, body fat is down though. Same caloric intake, no cheating. I've been doing more chin-ups, maybe muscle gain explains it. I will have lost "only" 10-11lbs in April.

Updated moob pics once I hit 212, should happen any day now.

Screenshot_20210427_110557_com.google.android.apps.docs.editors.sheets.jpg