Anybody ever buy pot off of craigslist?

• Start date
  • Replies 92 Comments
  • Views 15,141 Views
EvilOne welcome aboard

I like your handle

Why thank you. I got here by accident as I was just searching for any posts about the ladyjane secret site which we are not supposed to put anywhere.

The first rule about The Lady Jane is not never mention the The Lady Jane. I just broke rule #1

illmatick, canyou provide the link for the Chinese psychedelics?

Yes but I think someone already mentioned it earlier. However I didn't provide the link and it doesn't matter as you can't get anywhere if you got to their page anyway. You can google it all you want. Anyone can find it. The name is all around Canada.

EvilOne do you believe in god?

A loaded question. But yes. I also believe in Marylin Manson who gave me the inspiration for my moniker. I just abhor organized religion as it oppresses man and takes away his individuality and power to think openly. The Bible and probably most holy books (and god) have I think been misrepresented.

Fuck y'all, Eric Harris in the hizouse

If you believe MM influenced Eric Harris you have a pretty small mind.

marshall matherss?

Did fivey just get buried?

:lmao: more imprtantly, did illimack bury himself by answearing a question from TheEvilONe without switching screenames? :clueless:

btw, i am fucking hammMered stupid drunk, so if i m the one to be laughed at and buried, i wouldt doubt it at all :nope:
:

why the ghost , illmatick?

Didn't mean to "bury anyone", just defending myself as it seemed as if I was told to F*** y'all which was rude. Didn't even think that we can swear on a thread. I'm new to this.

I'm always getting buried these days.

Sorry, I know what you mean. I've been going thru some of that this week. Pretty depressed. I didn't want to start off on the wrong foot. I like other music that's even heavier than Manson like Emperor, Behemoth, Immortal, Soylent Green, Converge, Dillinger Escape Plan, Marduk, OVHell, Kreator, Anaal Nathrak, and many more. Just love Norwegian Black metal.