Anybody ever buy pot off of craigslist?

• Start date
  • Replies 92 Comments
  • Views 15,104 Views
I like psychedelics.

indeed, only problem is i have slowly started to develop an increase in my overall level of paranoia, not sure its directly linked to my use of drugs are just a natural burst of anxiety

been a while since i tripped but i have been considering a small concoction of 11 mg of 2c-e and about a gram of psilocybin for this sunday, basically a replication of one of the most magical trips i have ever had

holy fuck 5'er. You can buy premium weed and hash online (so I'm told) form a company located in B.C. I'm told that they ship to everywhere in Candada.

What site pls.

Also, I'm not just going to start randomy asking people in the street!

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ

WTF, ordering drugs of the inet.
dont sign for the package

that website is legit... two friends/acquaintances are members...

unfortunately, I'm not very close with either of them, and they both kinda blew me off when I asked them for a referral...

If anyone here can write support on TLG a ticket recommending myself, I would very very much appreciate it. I could even send you some $$$ via Paypal or something to make it worth your while.

I've talked to support on TLJ already and they told me I simply need to have someone write a ticket which states that they would like to invite a friend.

Thanks in advance!

:bowdown:

munzie welcome to gamelive forum. enjoy your stay.

i look forward to seeing more of your insightful posts and interacting with you on a daily basis.

that website is legit... two friends/acquaintances are members...

unfortunately, I'm not very close with either of them, and they both kinda blew me off when I asked them for a referral...

If anyone here can write support on TLG a ticket recommending myself, I would very very much appreciate it. I could even send you some $$$ via Paypal or something to make it worth your while.

I've talked to support on TLJ already and they told me I simply need to have someone write a ticket which states that they would like to invite a friend.

Thanks in advance!

bizarre and safe

Wait a minute...is this guy for real? I might be interested.

Cops will pose as sellers on craiglist to catch you. don't do it 5Tr. buy locally instead from established dealers.

Cops will pose as sellers on craiglist to catch you. don't do it 5Tr. buy locally instead from established dealers.

pavy how do you know so much about the marihuana trade?