Anybody ever buy pot off of craigslist?

• Start date
  • Replies 92 Comments
  • Views 15,089 Views
:bowdown:

munzie welcome to gamelive forum. enjoy your stay.

i look forward to seeing more of your insightful posts and interacting with you on a daily basis.

ditto munzie

welcome aboard

that website is legit... two friends/acquaintances are members...

unfortunately, I'm not very close with either of them, and they both kinda blew me off when I asked them for a referral...

If anyone here can write support on TLG a ticket recommending myself, I would very very much appreciate it. I could even send you some $$$ via Paypal or something to make it worth your while.

I've talked to support on TLJ already and they told me I simply need to have someone write a ticket which states that they would like to invite a friend.

Thanks in advance!

welcome munzie

the owner of that site contacted us and demanded we take down the link

what's going on pucky :dunno:

weird things

the owner of that site contacted us and demanded we take down the link

what's going on pucky :dunno:

I have no idea. I think 5'er put it up again.

Not sure if this is a legit site or not. I Just heard about it through a friend.

Munzie left me a message the other day. On Aug 18th, It read:
"hey...

this is a bit of a shot in the dark but still..

It shows your online now...If you get this please msg me back have something to ask you

Thank you Sir"

He also added me as a friend or whatever it is on here, but I rejected his request. You may be able to read what he sent me if you read my profile. Not sure. Anyways, this Munzie dude is a fishy fucker. Me tinks he's a DEA or belongs to some anti-drug organization. Fuck knows. He's still pretty quiet.