• Start date
  • Replies 1,463 Comments
  • Views 117,857 Views
Via delivery app Drizly

A0166261-4480-4F9D-BF54-C9B8003DEA92.jpeg

Candy jar, ashtray, shot glasses etc.

The machines were pretty badass.

8A3C24BA-1597-43C0-9EBC-872838B7B9C3.jpeg
Finally tried Pappy Van Winkle (10 year) this weekend in New Orleans. La Petit Grocery had a one ounce pour for $28.

Well worth it. I thought it was several clicks better than my previous favorite, Garrison Brothers. Very smooth, very complex with an incredible nose and finish.

But $1,300 a bottle vs $100 keeps Garrison Brothers at my favorite pound for pound bourbon.

Some pics from Friday and Saturday night. What an amazing town this time of year. Already miss it and can’t wait for next February

yeah that's pretty steep for a 10y. But if I remember correctly everything is a bit of a ripoff in NO. ...fucking tourists

yeah that's pretty steep for a 10y. But if I remember correctly everything is a bit of a ripoff in NO. ...fucking tourists
I did not think it was steep. I was happy to spend $28 to try it because I’ll never spend $1,300 for a bottle if it. It was delicious.

Great pics Tron, makes me wanna go back to NOLA. 🍻

I did not think it was steep. I was happy to spend $28 to try it because I’ll never spend $1,300 for a bottle if it. It was delicious.

I agree that $20+ is standard.

Amazing pour, right below pappy 12 Lot B for me.

Handy is my other favorite.