Any CaliGirl Updates?

• Start date
  • Replies 64 Comments
  • Views 6,237 Views
how about you inner? what are the updates in inner's camp?

texas? baby?

spent wknd with chris. got wasted for super bowl. partied really hard to celebrate my giants kicking new england ass.

woke up, took shower, got a nose bleed, went to work.

Excited tonight to go to dinner with JL at a really fancy french restaurant in soho. Tomorrow i have personal training at the gym. on Wed Chris and I are going to a museum opening. on Thursday i have a photography class... I'm not doing the photography, i'm modeling for my friends class for portrate work. on friday I have a blind "date" to meet a possible new friend, set up by another friend. followed by a different friends bday party. saturday i'm getting my hair colored and then hanging with Panda (my nickname for my other best friend).

NYC IS MY OYSTER. and i don't mean vagina.

How many "best" friends can one have? I don't want to over Mudify this but isn't best reserved for a unti of one? I'm sure it would be inappropriate to label the next closest to beast friend as runner up friend and the next second runner up friend and so on down the line but multiple best friends just doesn't seem proper.

JL = soul mate
Panda = Best friend
R = Best gay

Where is my fucking video you cunt? Me and Monkey have been waiting a little over 30 days
letsgo.gif

She is on hiatus because of Archie. I spoke with her via email about it, I don't blame her for exiting. I wish her all the best but miss her being round.

She is on hiatus because of Archie. I spoke with her via email about it, I don't blame her for exiting. I wish her all the best but miss her being round.

What did Archie do to her Cougs?