• Start date
  • Replies 64 Comments
  • Views 6,212 Views

InTheHole

Since
Jan 29, 2010
Score
Tokens
I usually like to watch her videos while I oil my rod.

jeeto is means playing with your self? jeeto are you Punjabi?

She got new apartment. That's I know sorry brah.

She got new apartment. That's I know sorry brah.

She's cool we hung Saturday. I helped her move some.

She insisted on giving me a hand job - her and her fucking hand jobs - but I told her no, just a cold beer and let's hang a bit. Nice selection of beer she had. She started with the hand job business again so I left abruptly but it's cool we're good friends.

New place is great cat seems to be getting used to it.

I think she wasted away from lack of attention. she had more than her 15 mins of GL fame though

RIP K.H

I have the hand job on camera have to find my flip cam though

she was so violent! I'd do it again.

girl must be hurting right now

Moved. Steves was a big help, thanks again pal! New place looks great. My mother was visiting, stayed for 8 days, so I wasn't online much. now its just a matter of finding my new groove and schedule. Hope u guys will still let me post here even though I'm past my 15minutes of fame. I will try to post a vid soon. Maybe a special one for inthewhole. I'm on the train headed home from work. Thanks for checking in guys.

Moved. Steves was a big help, thanks again pal! New place looks great. My mother was visiting, stayed for 8 days, so I wasn't online much. now its just a matter of finding my new groove and schedule. Hope u guys will still let me post here even though I'm past my 15minutes of fame. I will try to post a vid soon. Maybe a special one for inthewhole. I'm on the train headed home from work. Thanks for checking in guys.

No problem and thank YOU! That really helped me out.

Seriously though great to see you and happy you moved all that shit with the heat the noise and everything else in that other place sounded fucking awful.

I vote yes on continued posting.

It's good to see you taking positive steps in your life! :cheers:

thanks guys! Here is a preview of the new place.

pic didnt attach. damn it.

im still having major issues at work though. but at least i live in nyc