Anatomy Of A Relationship Through GL Eyes

• Start date
  • Replies 356 Comments
  • Views 11,670 Views
As much as it would be cool to "settle down" I'm not fiscally or mature enough at this present moment to go that route.

Been keeping a couple of "humbling" experiences to myself the last 4 months (imagine that!).

It's one thing to bring a fun 20 year old into the fold. It's different bringing a more "experienced" woman into my insanity.

I can say these things knowing full well that I'm doing the right thing day in and day out. No false pretense. I wear my faults on my sleeve.

On a sidenote, if you guys are ever in Charlotte come by. Dinner and drinks are on me.

Caspy, no one ever "mature" enough to settle down. However, you are short changing yourself out of possible meaningful relationships by eschewing women you would have more in common with just be life experiences alone. Just a thought there

Caspy, no one ever "mature" enough to settle down. However, you are short changing yourself out of possible meaningful relationships by eschewing women you would have more in common with just be life experiences alone. Just a thought there
It's not fair to any woman to be with me seriously right now. Someday perhaps, but until than, the 20-30 year olds with a penchant for carefree late nights and superfluous banter is safer for everyone involved.

Casper,

Keep fokking 20-somethings. I wish I was.

Sincerely,

Matty's Penis

:thumbsup:

Today is the grand opening of the restaurant. This weekend was our "soft" opening and it went well.

On the girl front, the 20 year old Elena is still a fun flirt but I'm leaving it like that.

Went out for drinks with a 21 year old named Angela. She is like Teela in personality and looks like a Dave Matthews fan that showers and cuts her armpit hair. She told one of the guys we were hanging out with that she would fuck me. That's nice to hear.

Another 20 year old (turning 21 on Monday) has been flirting with me and texted me out of the blue yesterday. Her name is Alexa and is from California. She looks like Cali but is not as much of a foodie.

Just found out my roommate is moving out Aug. 1st so I have a sneaking suspicion the young kids parties are going to be at my apt.

This should be fun.

nice job across the board mr friendly ghost :cheers:

foodie. is that a nice word for fatty?

yeah are you basically saying cali is a heffer?

No. CaliGirlNJNYSF is a girl who is an expert on different types of cusine.

She wasn't obese at all.

Let's just say she's a bit 'festive' all year round..

Let's just say she's a bit 'festive' all year round..

By the looks of her recent Instagram pictures, she looks good Blitty.

San Fran seems to be treating her right.

By the looks of her recent Instagram pictures, she looks good Blitty.

Bulimia and blow seems to be treating her right.

Good for her.

Been keeping a couple of "humbling" experiences to myself the last 4 months (imagine that!).

Please stop doing that. Keeping to yourself I mean.

Yeah we need those stories Casp.

We've already lost Fiveteamer to near-adulthood.

We need this Casperballs.